Daily Journal Framework 2017-01
systems_architect Jan 23rd, 2017 1,654 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # DATE:
- # DaySCOR: [e.g. DS30 for DaySCOR 3.0]
- ## What makes it that number?
- ## What would make it e.g. a 4 if a 3? A 5 if a 4?
- # What is my prayer for the day?
- # What excites me right now?
- # What makes me sad right now?
- # What am I feeling? List them out first then expand.
- # What is my future vision today? Me? Job? Family? Church? Etc.
- # TO-DO
- # Schedule
- - 1 p.m. Reflect: Overambitious schedule? What is done so far?
- - 1-3:30 p.m.: Inertia builder: Do whatever you feel like as long as you
- put it on your list. Fun things first is OK.
- # How are my goals doing? What are they? Do I have any visions of future
- self that I can work on or reflect on?
- # What's concerning me? What is weighing heavily on my mind?
- # Spirituality, Physicality, Mentality--how are they?
- # Stress levels: Am I in the grip today, or normative? What are the
- signs for my personality? How to get out?
- # What would be a risk I could take today?
- # What framework do I need most today? e.g. "How to stop stress eating"
- # Other:
RAW Paste Data