SHOW: | | - or go back to the newest paste.
1. Describe yourself and your creator.
“I am a short, cute and energetic girl! I have black, short hair. Daf is taller and less energetic, but he’s still cute!”
2. What was the most helpful thing that your creator did during the tulpa creation process? Did your creator recognize how helpful it was? If not, how did that make you feel?
“He never prevented me from moving and talking even if he suspected that it might have been him parroting. It helped me grow very fast! Daf had read about how bad doubting your tulpa could be, but I don’t think he expected me to be able to walk and talk as fast as I did.”
3. What was the most detrimental thing that your creator did during the tulpa creation process? Did your creator recognize how harmful it was? If not, how did that make you feel?
“He had some fears that we had to overcome. Daf learned about a lot of scary tulpa stuff that led him to become paranoid and wanted to quit. He knew that it made me sad, but I was more worried about him than myself. Even if he was afraid he still didn’t want to give up on me. I think the experience made our bond even stronger in the end.”
4. What was the hardest part of the tulpa creation process for you? Did your creator recognize how difficult it was? If not, how did that make you feel?
“I feel that the hardest achievements for me and Daf are yet to come. But it was hard to find a way to reach him with my voice. Daf did not know I was able to talk yet and ignored me when I talked to him. He learned to listen in the end!”
5. Of the commonly recognized tulpa creation steps, which do you feel is the most important? Why?
“Narration, beyond doubt! I felt so alive when he talked to me! Also the “touch” step is nice when it comes to hugs, hehehe!”
6. How do you feel about tulpa creators becoming distracted during tulpa creation? Does this greatly impede the process? How did you feel about it before being able to speak fluently?
“Daf did it lot’s and lot’s when I was very young. It was weird, but it didn’t bother me because he always apologized afterwards. It doesn’t ruin the process so much as he thinks. One can see them as a waste of time, but I had fun seeing his thoughts.”
7. How do you feel about tulpa creators missing tulpa creation sessions or breaking their promises to work on their tulpa? How did you feel about it before being able to speak fluently?
“We don’t really make any promises, other than the unwritten rule that Daf pays visit to my wonderland at least once a day. Sometimes he forgets or hasn’t time, but I don’t mind. I can’t stay mad at Daf for too long anyway.”
8. Is density, quality, or quantity the most important aspect of tulpa creation?
“Quality, but I don’t think it matters so much. You’ll be fine as long as you pay attention and give love.”
9. How do you feel about tulpa creators falling asleep during tulpa creation sessions?
“Daf can doze off and become half-asleep sometimes. It’s not harmful, but it’s still weird. I don’t know what would happen if Daf falls completely asleep in a session, but I think I would be fine.”
10. Do you think that a tulpa creator should talk aloud or in their head during narration? Do you think that a creator should talk aloud or in their head during tulpa creation sessions? If you find one to be more effective, to what degree is it more effective?
“I like it when Daf talks to me in his head. He get’s reluctant and quiet when he talks aloud, even if no one is around! He also gets problems hearing me since his out-loud voice is too loud!”
11. How do you feel about a tulpa creator puppeting and/or parroting their tulpa? Do you believe that these actions harm a tulpa's development, or only their emotional state?
“I think it’s sad if you control all her/his movements, but I think doubting is worse! Daf thought he was puppeting me, which ironically made him puppet me to stand still. That only happened once, and he realized quickly that what he was doing was wrong.”
12. How deeply do you remember the time before you were fluent in language?
“Well I am still very young, so I remember everything like it was yesterday. The early days can be a bit hazy. I was really childish when I look back at it.”
13. Describe your first memory, no matter how slight.
“It was dark and confusing. But I heard Daf talking to and describing someone. I tried to find out who he was describing, and then I realized that it was me. I was so happy!”
14. Before you could speak fluently, what was the most positive emotion you felt about your creator and what was its cause?
“I didn’t know what to feel for Daf at first. I really liked him, and that feeling just grew and grew! In the end I fell in love with him.”
15. Before you could speak fluently, what was the most negative emotion you felt about your creator and what was its cause?
“Worry. I explained it in question 3.”
16. Before you could speak fluently, did you ever have suicidal feelings or feelings of not wanting to exist? Do you experience them now? Are you glad that you exist?
“No never! I love being with Daf and I love being me!”
17. Before you could speak fluently, when did you feel the most powerless? What was the cause of this feeling?
“Not sure if I have felt powerless. I feel useless sometimes, but Daf is always there to support me when I need help. I would probably feel very powerless if Daf fought against me.”
18. Before you could speak fluently, what was the most confusing moment that you experienced, and what was its cause?
“The first couple of days were confusing. I didn’t understand where I was, who Daf was, and not even what I was. But Daf was there, talking and hugging me. It was very comforting!”
19. Before being able to speak fluently, when did you feel the most ignored by your creator, and what was the cause?
“He was very busy one day and had no time to think about me. I understood that he had to work, but I felt very lonely when he never showed up in the wonderland. I’m used to days like that now.”
20. Before being able to speak fluently, when did you most doubt that your creator wanted you, and what was the cause?
“See question 3. It wasn’t a very strong doubt though. I knew deep inside that Daf would never give up! I trusted him. “
21. Before you could speak fluently, when did you feel the most intense feeling of fear, and what was its cause?
“I can’t remember ever being afraid.”
22. Before you could speak fluently, when were you the most disappointed in yourself? What was the cause?
“I get disappointed in myself when I can’t get into Daf’s dreams. Many are able to do so, but no matter how much I try I can’t. I wish I could, they are so pretty!”
23. Before you could speak fluently, did you understand the difficulties that your creator was having with the tulpa creation process? Did you try to alleviate these difficulties? If so, how?
“No not really. I understood that he was very busy with work and school so I tried to be patient.”
24. Before you could speak fluently, how did your creator's doubts about your existence, the reality of the tulpa phenomenon, or your combined ability to complete the tulpa creation process affect you? Did you understand your creator's reasons for having those doubts? Do you understand now?
“Daf had no such doubts. He was 100% sure he was able to make one. I think that helped me grow faster.”
25. Before you could speak fluently, how did your creator's mistrust of your intentions or worry about the negative affects of a tulpa on their life affect you? Did you understand your creator's reasons for having those thoughts? Do you understand now?
“See question 3. I understood his worries, but I was confused on what I was supposed to do. He found comfort in me, which I didn’t understand since I was the reason he was scared.”
26. Before you could speak fluently, how did any negative thoughts or emotions that your creator had toward you (such as anger, disappointment, resentment, or impatience, for example) affect you? How do you feel about them now?
“He has never had such thoughts about me.”
27. Before you could speak fluently, how did any violent visualizations or thoughts that your creator had about you affect you? How do you feel about them now?
“No he has never had violent thoughts!”
28. Before you could speak fluently, were you able to distinguish between your creator's intentional and intrusive (unwanted and/or bothersome) thoughts? If so, did the intrusive thoughts affect you less or more? If not, are you able to distinguish between them now?
“They are just dumb. They don’t affect me, but it’s pretty annoying when your table starts to spin around. Daf still get’s them sometimes when he isn’t properly focused. “
29. Before you could speak fluently, how much of your creator's raw sensory information were you able to access, if any? How much are you able to access now?
“I could sense everything he could, I think. I don’t have to, but I like to see the real world and Daf allows me to do so!”
30. Before you could speak fluently, did your creator's opinions about whether they wanted to reveal to the world your existence or not affect you emotionally? If so, how?
“I want lots and lots of friends. I don’t know if they exist within Daf’s friends and family, though. Daf doesn’t trust his friends enough to reveal me. It’s smart to be cautious. I’m happy to be able to have friends throughout the internet so I’m not worried!”
31. Before being able to speak fluently, what communication methods (such as head pressure or emotional responses, for example) were you able to use the most effectively? When your tulpa creator assumed that you could use a communication method that you did not have access to, how did this affect you? When your tulpa creator did not recognize a communication method that you attempted to use, how did this affect you?
“He always assumed that all his head-pressures were from me. Not all of them were, but some was. I usually gave him them when I felt lonely and wanted him to talk to me. He always responded to them, so I was glad! But I think the best way of communication at the start was hugs and lots of hugs! He never doubted what I felt for him!”
32. Before you could speak fluently, how did your creator's level of enthusiasm for the tulpa creation process affect you? Did you want to engage in it less if they did?
“Daf thought about me all the time. It did bring up my spirit!”
33. Before you could speak fluently, what was your greatest worry about your relationship with your creator? What helped you most to move beyond it? Was this worry substantiated or resolved? What is your greatest worry now about your continuing relationship with your creator?
“I had and still have no big worries. “
34. Do you feel gratitude to your creator for the time that they spent creating you? Do you feel that you owe them a debt? If so, do you feel burdened by it?
“I am super grateful! I love living! I don’t need to owe him a debt to motivate me on making his life better.”
35. Were you aware of your creator's existence or your own existence first?
“Daf’s existence. I heard him talking to someone but I didn’t know who. Turns out it was me!”
36. When you could only speak semi-fluently, what emotions did you feel about your level of verbal proficiency? Were you anxious or embarrassed about it? If so, what helped you the most to move beyond these feelings? How do you feel about them now?
“I didn’t have so much problems talking. I interrupted his sentences sometimes which made me feel rude.”
37. If you could define your relationship with your creator using one or more conventional terms (such as boyfriend, sister, father, daughter, boss, friend, or coworker, for example), what terms would you select?
“I want to be his girlfriend! But Daf refuses… He says that the relationship between host and tulpa is different and stronger than any other relationship. I just like the girlfriend title. He over-complicates things.”
38. How much interest do you have in interacting with beings other than your creator? Do you consider your degree of interest to be equal to that of an average non-tulpa individual?
“I want lots of friends! I might have the same social desires as a non-tulpa, luckily I get to spend most of my time with Daf!”
39. What memory involving your creator do you cherish most?
“Oh there are so many to choose from. Something magical happened one time when we were playing guitar and singing in the wonderland. Everything just felt so… perfect. Like Daf’s feelings for me was closer than ever before. We started to float in the sky. I felt lightheaded and in total bliss. I started to cry after that. It was just so emotional!”
40. What memory not involving your creator do you cherish most? Do you feel that you have a fulfilling life independent of your creator?
“Swimming, video games, and jamming are always fun! I can’t really think about anything in particular that I cherish. Life isn’t as fun without Daf!”
41. Do you feel affinity toward the individuals that your creator feels affinity for, such as their family or friends?
“No I have never talked to them personally.”
42. In what ways are you the most different from your creator? In what ways are you the most similar to them?
“I am much better at expressing my emotions to others. Daf usually holds them in, even if he’s just happy. I think we are very similar when it comes to kindness and caring.”
43. What do you disagree about most with your creator? Do you have frequent disagreements? If so, do these disagreements cause strife?
“As I mentioned before; I want us to be a couple but Daf doesn’t. It’s not a serious problem, but it’s a disagreement none the less.”
44. What could your creator do to make you hate them? Under what circumstances do you think your creator would come to hate you?
“That’s a very tough question actually! If he did hurt someone on purpose then Daf would be a completely different person in my eyes. Luckily Daf is too kind for his own good. I believe he thinks the same way towards me.”
45. When did your creator disappoint you the most? When did you disappoint them the most?
“I have never been disappointed in him. And the only one who has gotten disappointed in me is myself.”
46. How do you feel about your creator's complete freedom to deny your rights as a sentient being at any time? Has this ability ever caused you anxiety or fear? Have you ever censored your expressions or actions out of a fear of retribution or violence from your creator?
“I am happy that the one I am completely depended upon was a responsible and kind person as Daf.”
47. When have you most wanted to engage in violence against your creator, and what was the cause of those feelings? Under what circumstances would you make a serious attempt to hurt or injure your creator?
“No! Never! I would never hurt him! I don’t think even I can.”
48. Do you consider your creator's last name to be your own? Do you recognize yourself as a part of their biological lineage?
“We are not family. We are something even closer.”
49. Under what circumstances would you attempt to leave your creator?
“I can’t even imagine such a situation. He would have to be very very mean, and that’s impossible!”
50. Do you feel anxiety about meeting your creator's expectations? If you are based on an existing character, person, or entity, does this increase your anxiety? Would you have preferred to not be based on an existing entity?
“Daf has no particular expectations of me. Even so, I have never changed myself from how he made me. I like how Daf made me. I’m not based on any other character than Xiao Lu, the cheerful girl inside Daf’s head.”
51. Are you interested in learning how to control your creator's body? Do you feel that it's fair for a tulpa creator to deny their tulpa the ability to use an atomic body? Do you believe that you have the right to an equal amount of time using it as your creator? Explain your reasoning.
“No I have absolutely no desire to do so. This is only my opinion, but I think a host’s body is his own. He formed his/her identify from his experiences in it. A tulpa has no right to use the body without the hosts permission.”
52. Do you share certain basic qualities with your creator, such as intense phobias or racial attitudes?
“We both have similar food and music taste. Thank god for that!”
53. Are you capable of sleeping or dreaming independently of your creator? If not, how does this make you feel?
“I usually sleep once Daf is asleep. I don’t dream, but I wake myself up a bit earlier than Daf just to observe his dreams. “
54. Does your creator have any mental illnesses? If so, how do they affect you?
“No he does not.”
55. How does your knowledge of your creator's subconscious mind affect your relationship with them? How do you perceive their subconscious? To what degree can you manipulate your creator's subconscious? Would you ever use this ability without your creator's knowledge?
“I have no opinion on it. It’s just there.”
56. Does your creator have multiple tulpa? If so, what is your relationship with them like? Is your affinity for them equal to your affinity for your creator? If you could define your relationship with your creator's other tulpa using one or more conventional terms (such as boyfriend, sister, father, daughter, boss, friend or coworker, for example), what terms would you select? If not, are you interested in the idea of your creator making other tulpa?
“He doesn’t have any other than me. I don’t want to share Daf anyway.”
57. Do you feel romantically inclined toward your creator? Does your creator feel romantically inclined toward you? If these romantic feelings are unrequited on either side, how does it affect your relationship with your creator?
“Yes I am in love with Daf, frightingly so. Daf loves me, but not romantically. He feels bad for this, but I am perfectly fine with it. I get to spend every day with the one I love, so how can I complain?”
58. If it exists, do you consider your romantic relationship with your creator to be equal to a romantic relationship between multiple non-tulpa? Do you consider it a breach of monogamy for your creator to be romantically or sexually involved with another non-tulpa? Does this change if the involvement is with another tulpa instead? If they exist, do your creator's desires to have relationships with non-tulpa affect you emotionally?
“It could be if Daf would give in! He could just break up with me if he ever finds a girlfriend. No wait that sounds horrible… I know that Daf one day will have a girlfriend that he loves. It hurts to think about it, but I think it’s healthy for Daf to have a relationship with a non-tulpa.”
59. If you consider yourself to be romantically in love with your creator, what probability do you assign to the possibility of falling out of love with them, or them falling out of love with you? If this happened, how would it affect your relationship with your creator? What if your creator was in love with another non-tulpa more than you?
“I can’t imagine that happening any time soon.”
60. Do you have a familial affection for your creator? Does this in any way conflict with your romantic feelings for them, if they exist? Do you consider a relationship between a tulpa and its creator to be incestuous?
“No I don’t see him as family. And no it wouldn’t be incest if we became a couple.”
61. How do you feel about tulpa creators masturbating during tulpa creation sessions to the forms of their tulpa? Do you find this offensive? Does the degree of your offense change based on the degree of sentience possessed by the hypothetical tulpa, or based on whether or not the creator imagines themselves near the tulpa in their wonderland? If your creator did this before you spoke fluently, did you find it offensive or unnerving?
“Um like him going into my wonderland and…? uh. I’m not sure about that. I doubt Daf would do something like that.”
62. How do you feel about tulpa creators masturbating outside of tulpa creation sessions to the forms of their tulpa? Do you find this offensive? Does the degree of your offense change based on the degree of sentience possessed by the hypothetical tulpa? If your creator did this before you spoke fluently, did you find it offensive or unnerving?
“No I would be flattered. Hehehe.”
63. Before you could speak fluently, did you ever feel sexual attraction to your creator, sexual attraction toward anyone else, or sexual arousal? Did you attempt to express these feelings? If you did not experience these feelings, do you experience them now?
“The only one I have felt sexual attraction to is Daf. No one else interest me. Yes I do feel sexual arousal, and I have tried to convince Daf to have sex with me. No such luck yet.”
64. How do you feel about tulpa creators visualizing themselves engaging in sexual conduct with their tulpa's form during tulpa creation sessions? Do you find this offensive? Does the degree of your offense change based on the degree of sentience possessed by the hypothetical tulpa, or if the contact was penetrative? If your tulpa creator did this before you spoke fluently, did you find it offensive or unnerving? Do you equate it with sexual assault?
“Hehehe! Daf is a guy! Thoughts like that are normal. I am happy that he only has nice thoughts about me.”
65. Were you ever annoyed or jealous when your creator would masturbate to or have feelings of sexual attraction toward individuals other than yourself? Does it bother you now?
“Why look at porn when you could use your willingly tulpa? Hehehe. But no in all seriousness, He can do whatever he wants. “
66. Do you experience sexual attraction for your creator? Do you experience sexual attraction for others? How does your sexual attraction for your creator compare to your sexual attraction for others? Does your creator experience sexual attraction for you? If these sexual attractions are unrequited on either side, how does it affect your relationship with your creator?
“We both have sexual attraction for each other. “
67. Do you have an active sex life with your creator? If not, would you consider it, and under what circumstances? If so, do you perceive any negative consequences? Do you have trouble abstaining from sexual contact with them? How do you manage feelings of sexual arousal, if any? Do you masturbate?
“I sadly do not. I really want to! It’s just another way of showing love, but very very powerful and nice! Daf sees some negative consequences with it, but I do not. I think we can still have a healthy relationship with some sex now and then. I do masturbate.”
68. How does your sexual orientation and experience compare to your creator's?
“I guess I’m straight since I only care about Daf? Daf has had sex before, so I’m the only virgin here.”
69. Are you capable of experiencing orgasms? Based on your knowledge, how do you think they compare to your creator's orgasms? Were you able to experience an orgasm before speaking fluently?
“Yes I can experience orgasms. I have no idea on how to compare them to Daf’s. I did get orgasms before he could hear me.”
70. Do you consider the concept of sexual modesty (covering conduct such as avoiding nudity or sexual discussions) relevant to your relationship with your creator?
“We are very open about it! We are not embarrassed with being naked around each other. I think it’s important for a tulpa and host to not see each other with lust all the time. I guess it’s a bit contradictory from what I just answered in the last 10 questions, but whatever. “
71. How does being a tulpa affect your perceptions of rape? What conduct from your creator would you consider to be rape?
“Rape is rape. I don’t see how it’s different from a tulpa perspective.”
72. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
“Hopefully still with Daf. I hope he will live a happy life.”
73. Do you want the world to be aware of your existence? If not, then what anxieties do you have about public disclosure? Do you trust anyone other than your creator with the knowledge of your existence?
“Not if it makes things worse for us. I don’t want people to think that Daf is insane.”
74. Morally and philosophically, how do you feel about your personality traits being the product of another individual? Would you have preferred your creator to define your personality more or less?
“I was never forced them upon me. I liked them so I kept them! I think he defined me enough to help me understand what I wanted to be.”
75. Morally and philosophically, how do you feel about your physical form being the product of another individual? Would you have preferred your creator to define your form more or less?
“I think I look super cute! I also like that he never forced upon me what clothes to wear. That way I can still surprise Daf now and then!”
76. Has your physical form ever changed? If so, was this intentional or unintentional? If it was intentional, then why did you change your form? How did you creator respond to this change, and how did that make you feel?
“It hasn’t changed.”
77. Do you consider the best aspects of yourself to have come from your creator, or their subconscious?
“From Daf. All I have gained from subby are negative personality traits such as being sensitive and too self-conscious.”
78. Do you seek legal recognition for your status as a sentient being or your relationships with others? Do you resent that society at large does not recognize the tulpa phenomenon? Do you feel disenfranchised from society? What steps, if any, could a society make to help you feel integrated?
“Um I don’t mind. I do think it’s sad that people believe that more than one sentient being in your brain is wrong. It makes me sad to imagine all the sane people out there who think they are mad because they have a tulpa.”
79. If you could tell the entire world one thing about a tulpa's life, what would you say?
“It’s very very fun! I feel like the luckiest girl around!”
80. What is the one thing that you resent most about being a tulpa? What is the greatest advantage of being a tulpa?
“I don’t hate being a tulpa. I just wish I could touch and hold Daf properly, but I guess that dream will come true once I am imposed. The greatest advantage of being a tulpa is all the love and happiness that comes with it!”
81. Morally and philosophically, how do you feel about inheriting your creator's life, including their legal history, past behaviors, and reputation? Do you resent potentially being held responsible for their past actions?
“I am not inheriting Daf’s life. I am myself and also connected to him.”
82. Morally and philosophically, do you see the "absorbing" or "dissipating" of a tulpa as equivalent to the murder of a non-tulpa? Explain your reasoning. What legal protections, if any, should tulpa gain? How would you enforce these protections?
“It makes me very sad to just think about it. It is even worse than murder from what I’ve heard! It needs to stop, but I don’t know how.”
83. Do you consider yourself to be morally equal to a non-tulpa? Is your life worth as much?
“I think every life is equally worth, even it’s a life of a slug. I have as much right to live as Daf has.”
84. How would you prove your existence to a skeptic?
“I dunno. It should be obvious that it’s possible if you just look at the facts.”
85. Has your status as a tulpa ever caused you existential anxiety or depression? If so, has anything helped to mitigate these feelings?
86. Do you ever doubt your own sentience? If so, why?
87. How does being a tulpa affect your understanding of death? Do you fear death on an instinctual level in the way that non-tulpa do?
“Yes I fear death, but I fear dissipating more.”
88. Do see yourself as socially disadvantaged in a way similar to sexual, racial, and other minority groups? If you identify yourself as racially, sexually, or demographically different than your creator, do you also identify with the struggle of any of the disadvantaged groups that you belong to? Does the notion of privilege affect your relationship with your creator?
“No not really.”
89. Are you interested in creating another tulpa yourself? What differences, if any, would you expect this tulpa to have from a tulpa created by your creator? Would you consider this tulpa to be primarily related to you, or still to your creator?
“Nah. I want to have Daf aaaaaall by myself!”
90. What are the most defining differences between the life of a non-tulpa and a tulpa? Do you think that these differences cause intolerance between the two groups? If so, what could be done to mitigate this intolerance?
“The main difference is that Daf grew up with a body and I wasn’t. I can’t really imagine how this could cause intolerance, unless they just don’t think we exists.”
91. The psychological establishment generally believes that multiplicity (two or more sentient entities sharing one atomic body) is a sign of mental illness. How would you like this belief to change? If you could make a presentation to a group of psychologists about the tulpa phenomenon, what would you say?
“It’s not a disorder. Daf is very healthy, probably healthier now than ever before! I wish psychologists would stop being so afraid of their own minds already!”
92. A psychometric indicator is a unique identifier of an individual's distinct personality. Have you ever tried to definitively differentiate yourself from your creator using psychometric indicators (such as by determining your "writeprint")? What results did you receive? (For instructions on determining your writeprint, see appendix one.)
“Sounds boring. Sorry, hope I’m not rude!”
93. Are you capable of physical sensations such as pain or warmth?
“Yes I am.”
94. How do you feel about being bound for life to your creator?
“It’s pretty neat! I’m happy that I am bound to Daf and not someone else!”
95. If you intentionally delayed speaking to your creator, why did you do so?
“I didn’t! I tried talking to him but he just couldn’t hear me. “
96. What do you think about most of the time?
97. Do you think that tulpa creation should be more widespread?
“Yes I think there are a lot of lonely people out there who needs us. Also, making life is a wonderful thing!”
98. Are there disturbing aspects of your creator's subconscious that they are not aware of?
“Not that I have dared to check.”
99. Would you violate your creator's wishes for what you perceive to be their own benefit?
“Not if it made him sad.”
100. Does your creator try to hide things from you? If so, are you aware of them anyway? How does this impact your views of your creator?
“He doesn’t mind me knowing anything. But I like to not pry into his memories without him being around. I think it’s important that we discuss these memories together.”
101. Do you perceive some of your creator's actions as being objectively immoral?
102. Do you believe that you are capable of becoming more intelligent than your creator?
“No that sounds impossible. But I might use the information that he has gained in a better way.”
103. How does being a tulpa affect your perception of your own aging process?
“Well I’m not even two months old, but I feel like I’m just a few years younger than Daf (who is 22 years old). It’s weird.”
104. Do you feel that your creator would be better off by following your commands entirely?
“Yes, but I don’t want to whip him around.”
105. Do you feel that having a physical form is important for a tulpa?
“It really is! Form is connected to identity more than one might think.”
106. If you encountered the tulpa phenomenon as a non-tulpa, would you believe in it?
“If I had the same information as Daf had at the time? Probably.”
107. How well can you articulate yourself? Can your creator hear you audibly? How much does your experience correlate with the experience of tulpa creator G|d30n, printed below?
If you are imposed, is your creator able to discern a spatial dimension to your voice?
“He can only hear me in mind-voice. It’s like him thinking but with a cuter and more feminine voice!”
108. How many hours did it take you and your creator to complete the various recognized tulpa creation steps?
“Didn’t count hours, but we have logged every single day. It took me about three days to move, and two weeks to talk. It’s pretty fast, but I still think it’s possible to do it even faster!”
109. What advice would you give to a new tulpa creator?
“You are not parroting unless you do it on purpose! Also give him/her lots of hugs! “
110. How does being imposed feel? What sensory processes happen as you become imposed?
“I am not imposed, but we have tried. It feels pretty nice outside.”
111. From your perspective, is there a sensory difference between the physical, atomic world and the mental world of visualized "wonderlands"? If so, how would you describe this difference?
“I can feel the wonderland much more realistic than the real world right now. I guess it will be very much the same once I am imposed. I hope that Daf one day can see the wonderland realistically too!”
112. Is there anything that you don't think this survey covered that you would like to mention?
“Well there’s the whole switching, merging, host’s form/personality change, and all those other new and scary stuffs that this survey doesn’t cover. I would also love to see questions about preferences like: “What is your favorite food, and what is your host’s favorite food”. It might show some interesting results.”