26/01/2017 - KTOS
sunhwapark Jan 26th, 2017 (edited) 3,105 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 26/01/2017 - KTOS Live Maintenance
- ※ Plans for the 7th Balancing patch are underway, some discussion about these plans can be viewed in the announcement. [ 7th Balancing Announcement (KR) = http://tos.nexon.com/community/dev/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=46 ]
- ▣ Updates
- Quests - When 1 party member kills a monster, all party members will receive the quest item collection at the same time.
- - The Reset button on the Abandon Quest window has been changed.
- The Desirable Soup - Three Rice Cake Soups will be handed out daily at 6AM. Please enjoy these delicious soups with best wishes for a happy new lunar year ! The soup grants all party members a 15% EXP rate bonus for 30 minutes. (Event Ends 09/02/2017)
- Bonus Experience - a 50% bonus to experience gain has been applied to celebrate the new upcoming lunar year. (from now until 30/01/2017)
- 【Package Items】
- Traditional Gown Package (M) - 129TP Contains: Traditional Gown (M), Rooster Hair Accessory, 30x Large Ricecake Soup
- Traditional Gown Package (F) - 129TP Contains: Traditional Gown (F), Rooster Hair Accessory, 30x Large Ricecake Soup
- * Large Ricecake Soup grants party members +4 Movement Speed, +1 AOE ATK Ratio & 25% Bonus EXP. Doesn't stack with the Honey dumpling.
- ▣ Bug Fixes
- - Scutum Hit: Stun - Fixed issue where the attribute wasn't working properly
- - Magnum Opus: Fixed issue where you could rest during the crafting process
- - General Fixed issue where Rune objects were displaying health bars
- - Telepathy: Fixed issue where controlled monsters could not perform basic attacks.
- 【Quest Fixes】
- Where the villagers are - Corrected the Quest Description being cropped off screen due to its length
- The Thankful Village - Fixed the NPCs quest markers being hidden by the background
- Just to be Certain - Fixed the NPCs quest markers being hidden by the background
- Lost in the Forest(1) - Fixed the NPCs quest markers being hidden by the background
- General Change - Fixed white borders that appeared around some icon images.
- Gems - Fixed issue with gem levels not displaying past lv2 when placed in the warehouse.
- Muskets - Fixed issue where muskets were not able to be used as gem reinforcement materials.
- Pajuritas Shield - Corrected Item Visual Appearance & Icon
- Earth Plate Set - Fixed issue where muskets were not able to be used as gem reinforcement materials.
- Feather Helmet - There are 2 items called Feather Helmet, they're now equipped in hair acc slot 3.
- Lolopanther Pistol - Fixed issue where the weapon was not increasing the skill lv of Marching Fire.
- 【Graphic & UI】
- The window maximized in window mode sometimes, when auto-matching function found a party for the character.
- Corrected character and companion names overlapping when a person is riding their companion.
- Corrected some flashing effects that would occur when vertical sync option was turned off.
- Corrected some hairstyles clipping through the Christmas Costumes
- Corrected issue where black bunny ears would disappear when looking at a certain angle wearing the Prince Waves hairstyle.
- Corrected issue when a user in the Miko costume would go into attack position with a Didel shield, the sleeve of the costume would clip through. * There are some more issues regarding other shield items too, they will be fixed soon.
- Corrected some issues that caused the Cleric's Costume (F) to break when performing certain actions.
- Corrected issue with the orange hair dye appearing as brown for the Asymmetrical long hair cut.
- 【Other Changes】
- Fixed problem When attempting to get items from the TP Store, sometimes the item would be 'failed to picked up' and in certain circumstances the item would disappear and be unable to be redeemed.
- Fixed some abnormal win/lose circumstances for card battles.
- Fixed some visual errors in the Vaivoras Reward Collection Journal.
- Source Post: http://tos.nexon.com/community/tosnotice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=616
- Translation by Gwenyth @TOS Forums
RAW Paste Data