a guest Aug 14th, 2019 69 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- To uninstall CloudLinux, do:
- $ wget -O cldeploy https://repo.cloudlinux.com/cloudlinux/sources/cln/cldeploy
- $ sh cldeploy -c
- Now you have converted back to CentOS and it is the time to install kernel.
- To delete CloudLinux kernel, run:
- rpm -e --nodeps kernel-2.6.32-673.26.1.lve1.4.27.el6.x86_64
- To install new CentOS kernel once you deleted CloudLinux kernel, type yum install kernel.
- If yum says that the latest kernel is already installed, it is OK.
- Please check your bootloader configuration before rebooting the system.
- To remove unused kmods and lve libs run:
- yum remove lve kmod*lve*
- Kernel package and related LVE packages should be deleted and the required kernel will be installed.
- Before the reboot, the following command should be executed for restoring Apache and httpd.conf without mod_hostinglimits:
- For EasyApache 3:
- /scripts/easyapache --build
- For EasyApache 4:
- /usr/local/bin/ea_install_profile --install /etc/cpanel/ea4/profiles/cpanel/default.json
RAW Paste Data