a guest Jan 23rd, 2018 63 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- TRANSACTION OPTIONS (APPLY TO -S, -R AND -U)
- -d, --nodeps
- Skips dependency version checks. Package names are still checked. Normally, pacman will always check a package’s dependency fields to ensure that all dependencies are
- installed and there are no package conflicts in the system. Specify this option twice to skip all dependency checks.
- -k, --dbonly
- Adds/Removes the database entry only, leaves all files in place.
- REMOVE OPTIONS
- -c, --cascade
- Remove all target packages, as well as all packages that depend on one or more target packages. This operation is recursive, and must be used with care since it can
- remove many potentially needed packages.
- -n, --nosave
- Instructs pacman to ignore file backup designations. Normally, when a file is removed from the system the database is checked to see if the file should be renamed with
- a .pacsave extension.
- -s, --recursive
- Remove each target specified including all of their dependencies, provided that (A) they are not required by other packages; and (B) they were not explicitly installed
- by the user. This operation is recursive and analogous to a backwards --sync operation, and helps keep a clean system without orphans. If you want to omit condition
- (B), pass this option twice.
- -u, --unneeded
- Removes targets that are not required by any other packages. This is mostly useful when removing a group without using the -c option, to avoid breaking any
RAW Paste Data