a guest Sep 21st, 2018 58 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 180921 15:48:25 mysqld_safe Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /var/lib/mysql
- 180921 15:48:25 [Note] /usr/libexec/mysqld (mysqld 5.5.50-MariaDB) starting as process 20937 ...
- 180921 15:48:25 InnoDB: The InnoDB memory heap is disabled
- 180921 15:48:25 InnoDB: Mutexes and rw_locks use GCC atomic builtins
- 180921 15:48:25 InnoDB: Compressed tables use zlib 1.2.7
- 180921 15:48:25 InnoDB: Using Linux native AIO
- 180921 15:48:25 InnoDB: Initializing buffer pool, size = 128.0M
- 180921 15:48:25 InnoDB: Completed initialization of buffer pool
- 180921 15:48:25 InnoDB: highest supported file format is Barracuda.
- InnoDB: The log sequence number in ibdata files does not match
- InnoDB: the log sequence number in the ib_logfiles!
- 180921 15:48:25 InnoDB: Database was not shut down normally!
- InnoDB: Starting crash recovery.
- InnoDB: Reading tablespace information from the .ibd files...
- InnoDB: Error: trying to add tablespace 23 of name './kirss/kirss_access_namespace.ibd'
- InnoDB: to the tablespace memory cache, but tablespace
- InnoDB: 23 of name './roundcube/system.ibd' already exists in the tablespace
- InnoDB: memory cache!
- 180921 15:48:25 mysqld_safe mysqld from pid file /var/run/mariadb/mariadb.pid ended
RAW Paste Data