NM-Takeover combat system
a guest Apr 22nd, 2016 28 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The dice used are 2d6.
- Earth pony/zebra HP: 40
- Pegasi HP: 30
- Unicorn/changeling HP: 25
- When HP reaches -10, the pony dies.
- To start a fight, you roll a 1d10. Unicorns get a +1 while pegasi get +2.
- Roll determination
- Example: You roll a 2d6 and get an 8, while your opponent gets a 6. Your roll was higher, so your attack succeeds.
- If the opposite happens, your attack fails.
- If you roll the same, it results in a parry.
- If your opponent rolls double your roll, they get to counterattack.
- Damage calculation: The pony with the higher roll must roll a 1d6 plus the difference between your rolls. Counters work the same way.
- If you roll double the opponent's roll, it's a critical hit, and the result is doubled.
- If you roll a 12 and your opponent rolls snake eyes, your attack does three times as much damage.
- Attacks are divided into different elements: Physical, Fire, Magic, Water, Lightning, Earth, Wind, Plant, Light, Anti-Magic, and Shadow.
- Armor reduces damage by its value.
- Light armor 2, medium 3, heavy 4-5
- Status effects
- Burning and Poison: Deals damage over time.
- Frozen: Slow damage over time, character disabled until unfrozen
- Stun: Character disabled for 1-X rounds
- Confusion: Roll penalties
RAW Paste Data