- GAMERS ARE DEAD ARTICLES
- 'Gamers' don't have to be your audience. 'Gamers' are over.
- Leigh Alexander, Gamasutra (Aug 28, 10:00am)
- We Might Be Witnessing The 'Death of An Identity'
- Luke Plunkett, Kotaku (Aug 28, 8:00pm)
- A Guide to Ending "Gamers"
- Devin Wilson, Gamasutra (Aug 28, 7:57 pm)
- The death of the “gamers” and the women who “killed” them
- Casey Johnson, arstechnica (Aug 28, 5:00pm)
- It's Dangerous to Go Alone: Why Are Gamers So Angry?
- Arthur Chu, The Daily Beast (Aug 28)
- Gaming Is Leaving “Gamers” Behind
- Joseph Bernstein, Buzzfeed (Aug 28, 8:29 pm)
- An awful week to care about video games
- Chris Plante, Polygon (Aug 28, 1:21pm)
- The End of Gamers
- Dan Golding, Tumblr (Aug 28)
- Sexism, Misogyny, and online attacks: It's a horrible time to consider yourself a gamer
- Patrick O'Rourke, Financial Post (Aug 28, 9:33pm)
- Misogynistic trolls drive feminist video game critic from her home
- Callie Beusman, Jezebel (Aug 28, 4:05pm)
- A disheartening account of the harassment going on in gaming right now (and how Adam Baldwin is involved)
- Victoria McNally, The Mary Sue (Aug 28, 1:30pm)
- Feminist video bloggers driven from home by death threats
- Jack Smith IV, BetaBeat (Aug 28, 10:50am)
- Anita Sarkeesian threatened with rape and murder for daring to keep critiquing video games
- Anna Minard, The Stranger (Aug 28, 6:00am)
- Fanboys, white knights, and the hairball of online misogyny
- Tauriq Moosa, The Daily Beast (Aug 28)
GAMERS ARE DEAD ARTICLES
a guest Sep 5th, 2014 2,335 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data