a guest Oct 17th, 2017 52 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- :~# apt-mark showhold
- :~# apt-get install docker-ce=17.06.2~ce-0~debian
- Reading package lists... Done
- Building dependency tree
- Reading state information... Done
- The following held packages will be changed:
- The following packages will be DOWNGRADED:
- 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 downgraded, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
- Need to get 0 B/20.6 MB of archives.
- After this operation, 3285 kB disk space will be freed.
- Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
- dpkg: warning: downgrading docker-ce from 17.09.0~ce-0~debian to 17.06.2~ce-0~debian
- (Reading database ... 70221 files and directories currently installed.)
- Preparing to unpack .../docker-ce_17.06.2~ce-0~debian_amd64.deb ...
- Unpacking docker-ce (17.06.2~ce-0~debian) over (17.09.0~ce-0~debian) ...
- Setting up docker-ce (17.06.2~ce-0~debian) ...
- Processing triggers for systemd (232-25+deb9u1) ...
- Processing triggers for man-db (220.127.116.11-2) ...
RAW Paste Data