a guest Apr 17th, 2012 69 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- #This configuration has been automatically generated via
- #the Ubuntu LIRC package maintainer scripts.
- #It includes the default configuration for the remote and/or
- #transmitter that you have selected during package installation.
- #Feel free to add any custom remotes to the configuration
- #via additional include directives or below the existing
- #Ubuntu include directives from your selected remote and/or
- #Configuration for the Linux input layer (/dev/input/eventX) remote:
- include "/usr/share/lirc/remotes/devinput/lircd.conf.devinput"
RAW Paste Data