Jasonsteroids Jan 30th, 2019 62 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- China Steroid Raws/ Sarms/ Peptides sell on line. If you want to know more details, please ontact me on:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: 18042849221
- Telegram: jasonsteroids
- Testosterone Enanthate is one of the oldest and perhaps the most commonly used anabolic steroid of all time. Testosterone Enanthate is a slow acting release form of the testosterone hormone and would be the first large/long ester testosterone form used. Synthetic testosterone itself would be developed in the 1930’s. The first batches of testosterone manufactured would have no ester attached (Testosterone Suspension) and needless to say would be fast acting and require very frequent injections. In 1937 the first ester controlled testosterone would hit the market thanks to Schering and their new Testosterone Propionate product. This would allow for more control over the testosterone hormone by regulating its time release. However, in the early 1950’s a larger ester in Enanthate would be attached to the hormone thereby slowing down the hormone’s activity even more. Testosterone Enanthate would become the dominating testosterone form in the medical field and Testosterone Cypionate would join a few years later. The difference in Testosterone Enanthate and Testosterone Cypionate is largely inconsequential.
- Testosterone Enanthate is one of the most commonly used testosterones for the treatment of low testosterone. It is also extremely popular in performance enhancing circles. This is one of the most affordable anabolic steroids on the market, it’s highly versatile, tolerated well by most all adult men and its supply is through the roof.
- Testosterone Enanthate is an anabolic steroid that is perfect for all levels of use. This is the perfect anabolic steroid for the first time steroid user and will be equally effective for the individual with a lot of time in the saddle. It will carry with it possible side effects but we will also find they are very easy to control. If this is surprising it really shouldn’t be. After all, although synthetic it’s simply testosterone, a hormone the human body is not only well-accustomed to but one that is essential to our health and wellbeing.
RAW Paste Data