Jan 15th, 2012
- pastebincl [options]
- PastebinCL is a program which sends a "paste" at http://pastebin.com/
- using a command-line interface.
- When you run pastebincl, it will wait for user entry until you press
- ctrl+D. Then, it will send the text on pastebin with the given
- POST AS A REGISTERED USER
- To post as a registered user, you must generate a file containing your
- username and password. To do so, run "pastebincl --usergen".
- The possible arguments are:
- -v, --version
- Prints the program version and basic informatons, and then
- -h, -?, --help
- Prints a short help, and then returns.
- Prints the program licence, and then returns.
- Generates an "users" file for the software with the informations
- given afterwards.
- -n [name], --name=[name]
- Defines [name] as the paste name.
- -s [syntax], --syntax=[syntax]
- Defines [syntax] as the syntax highlighting pattern of your
- text, eg. "c" or "lolcode" (see the full list on http://paste-
- bin.com/). To display the complete list, run "pastebincl --syn-
- Posts a private past instead of a public one. A private paste
- won't be displayed in the latest pastes, neither indexed by
- search engines.
- -g, --guest
- Posts the paste as a guest. It's the default option if no con-
- figuration file was set.
- The file generated by --usergen. It is encrypted with a built-in
- key generated during compilation, and contains username and
- password for your pastebin account.
- To post a paste without options:
- $ pastebincl (type your text, then ctrl+D)
- To post without options a file named "foo.txt":
- $ cat foo.txt | pastebincl
- To post a paste named "foo", in C language, privately, which expires in
- 10 minutes:
- $ pastebincl -n foo -s c -e 10M -p (type your text, then ctrl+D)
- Both pastebincl and this manpage were written by Theophile BASTIAN
- (aka. Tobast) <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Pastebincl is under GNU GPL licence, as published by the Free Software
- Fundation on version 3.
- REPORTING BUGS
- Please report every bug you encounter to <email@example.com>.
- 25 December 2011 PASTEBINCL(1)
Please, Sign In to add comment