a guest Oct 24th, 2018 4,085 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- How to create a Japanese Nintendo account
- Go to account.nintendo.com and log-off your current account is necessary. From there, register as normal with an e-mail address you have not yet registered to Nintendo. For country/region, select Japan. Submit, then verify the e-mail. Bam, you have your account. Now create a new profile on your Switch and log-in with that new account.
- How to add funds
- You cannot use your credit/debit card or Paypal account to add funds directly onto the account if you don't have a Japanese bank.
- However, you can easily purchase prepaid eShop cards. Three commonly recommended sites are linked below.
- Each ones have their pros and cons.
- SeaGM, while the cheapest of the three, can deny purchases with no real pattern to explain why.
- JapanCodeSupply will take additional time to process your purchase if this is your first time with them
- PlayAsia is the most expensive of the three.
- Once you have a code, go into the eShop on your Switch and scroll to the option below Nintendo Switch Online. From there, you can input the code.
RAW Paste Data