TenTwentyFour - The Car Thing
- >The joyride continues across town until you come across what you can only assume is "the shop".
- >It's more of a complex, a bit further outside of town than you thought.
- >As he drives up to a massive garage door, Anon pulls a remote from his pocket, using it to open that door.
- >Like a bear returning to its den, Anon drives the white car slowly through the door.
- >Cars everywhere.
- >And they're gorgeous.
- >They're lined up on either side as you roll up the middle, like lines of knights greeting their king as he enters.
- >He rolls up to the one empty spot and backs int it before turning off the car.
- >You're taken by the sheer number.
- >As the two of you get out, there's a big smile on his face.
- >"Always makes me happy to roll in here."
- "I couldn't imagine why," you say with a chuckle.
- >One strikes you in particular.
- >Mainly because it's purple.
- "What's that one?"
- >He chuckles.
- >"A 1959 Cadillac Eldorado Seville. Custom paint. Magnaflow catbacks, Edelbrock headers...My mom's favorite."
RAW Paste Data