Bangkok Dangerous Download
a guest Sep 19th, 2018 19 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Bangkok Dangerous Download
- (Copy & Paste link)
- Joe, an international hit man who follows a simple code, arrives in Bangkok for his last contract - four kills and then retirement. He hires Kong, a local street hustler, to run his errands, and he gets to work. By the second hit, Joe has started violating his four rules, losing his anonymity, leaving behind traces, and getting emotionally involved. Only one rule remains intact: don't ask questions. Can Joe regain his footing and get out alive?
- The hit man Joe is a professional killer with a peculiar code of honor and modus-operandi. He travels to Bangkok to kill four persons and he hires the smalltime hoodlum Kong to help him in his job. When he meets the deaf and dumb Fon in a pharmacy, he falls in love with her and breaks his code. Further, he teaches Kong how to become a hit man. But when Kong is abducted by Surat, who had hired Joe for the assignment in Bangkok, he is forced to betray Joe. But the hit man decides to rescue Kong in his last job.
- First of all like another poster wrote this film deserves an 8 but I up-voted to 10 to offset the unfair low votes.<br/><br/>This is a good and believable action film from start to finish. It is not ruined by over-the-top special affects that dominate so many action movies today. I liked also that it was filmed on location in Thailand.<br/><br/>Nickolas Cage's acting was fine. How is a depressed, anti-social, loner hit-man suppose to act? Also the mute women that Joe (Nick Cage) finds interest in is fitting. What better romantic interest for a loner anti-social hit man? I urge anyone to see this film and do not judge this film by the reviews.
- Most of the movie wasn't terrible, but the end was terrible. It made no sense at all. It literally went from me liking it overall to really wishing I turned it off before the last 5 minutes.
- Without the technical nastiness and fatal realism that made the initial film so compelling, the remake feels like a hollow excuse to present the myriad ways in which a bullet can pierce a cranium, rather than an edgy portrait of Third World violence.
- The following FAQ entries may contain spoilers. Only the biggest ones (if any) will be covered with spoiler tags. Spoiler tags are used sparingly in order to make the page more readable. Yes. Both this version and the 1999 version of <a href="/title/tt0263101/">Bangkok Dangerous (2000)</a> were directed by Oxide Pang Chun and Danny Pang. Jason Richman has joined the original writers with this screenplay. This new version is in English; the 1999 version was in Thai. There are also rumored to be some major changes in the storyline and characters. 497e39180f
RAW Paste Data