- Terms and Conditions
- Welcome to the “Woolworths Guest WiFi” provided by Woolworths Limited (ACN 000 014 675) (“Woolworths”). Access to the Woolworths wireless internet service (“the Service”) is subject to the following terms and conditions. Before you are able to access or use the Service you must agree to accept these Terms and Conditions by selecting ‘Accept’ above each time you access the Service. Woolworths reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without your consent. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must not access or use the Service. Access to and Use of the Woolworths Guest WiFi Service
- You are permitted to connect your mobile device to the Service provided you are a Guest of Woolworths. You must not use the Service to connect a device to the internet without the express permission of the owner of the device. Woolworths does not provide power, information technology advice or assistance to any user of the Service. Woolworths intends the Service to be used in a manner that does not offend the standards of the general community and you must exercise lawful, ethical, and appropriate internet and email behaviour when using the Service. Woolworths may in its absolute and sole discretion, limit or block access to certain websites or content that do not meet these standards or which are otherwise inconsistent with Woolworths’ company policy, guidelines and values.
- You will be automatically logged out of the Service if:
- • your access to the Service is terminated by Woolworths in accordance with these Terms & Conditions;
- • the wireless connection of the hotspot you are accessing is lost, disconnected or becomes out of range;
- • no activity is detected from your mobile device for a continuous period of 30min whilst logged on to the Service;
- Woolworths reserves the right to limit your reconnection to the Service at any time if you are automatically logged out of the Service for any reason.
- Reliability of the Service
- Woolworths will use its best efforts to ensure stable and secure access to the Service, but does not guarantee that the access will always be secure or free of errors, virus, interception or interference. Woolworths will use reasonable efforts to respond to any faults or other problems with the Service but will not be obligated to do so within any specified timeframe. Woolworths specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any faults, failures or interruptions to the Service or the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, security or reliability of any communications (including, without limitation, any transactions) made using the Service.
- Your access and use of the Service is at your own risk. Woolworths makes no warranties or representations as to the accessibility, security, stability or reliability of the Service. Woolworths will use reasonable endeavours to provide secure access through the Service. However, Woolworths cannot guarantee the security of the Service or any data or information that passes through the Service. Woolworths assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any loss or damage to, or viruses that may infect your computer or mobile device or other property as a result of your access to or use of the Service.
- Woolworths respects your right to privacy and will not capture any personal information while accessing the Service unless your consent is granted. However, once you access the Service and open the internet browser application to a website, information about the web browser type and/or operating system information used by the enabled device may be captured and processed in order to determine the most effective and/or customised means of displaying the requested website on your device. Woolworths will collect and store the IP and MAC address of the enabled device that has accessed the Guest Wi-Fi service, once you have agreed to the terms and conditions. Woolworths is not responsible for the use that any third party may make of personal information obtained through use of the Service and you should make your own enquiries to satisfy yourself of the applicable policies for use of private information by the websites accessed by you. If you have any queries regarding Woolworths’ collection and/or use of your personal information, you may visit http://woolworths.com.au/wps/wcm/connect/Website/Woolworths/Privacy.
- Your access to and use of the Service, together with your access to and use of any website or network connection whilst using the Service, is at your own risk. Subject to the paragraph immediately below, Woolworths is not liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, the Service for any reason whatsoever (including loss of data, revenue or profits), even if Woolworths has been notified or advised of the possibility of such damages. Woolworths acknowledges that certain consumer guarantees may apply under Div 1 Part 3-2 of the Australian Consumer Law 2010 and cannot be excluded if goods or services are of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use. To the extent that Woolworths’ liability cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law 2010, Woolworths limits its liability to supplying the Service again. By using the Woolworths Service, you agree to:
- a. release and discharge Woolworths from any liability which might arise from your use of the Service, including liability in relation to any defamatory or offensive material or any breach of copyright that occurs as a result of your use of the Service;
- b. be solely and personally responsible for any loss, damage or injury incurred or suffered by any other person and arising out of your use of the Service (including loss of data, revenue or profits);
- c. not make any claim against Woolworths, any employee or agent of Woolworths, or any other person related to or associated with Woolworths, in relation to any loss or damage that you suffer or incur arising out of your use of the Service; and
- d. indemnify Woolworths, its employees and agents from and against all loss, damage, liability or expense suffered or incurred as a result of any negligent act performed by you or any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
a guest Nov 10th, 2013 409 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data