a guest Aug 6th, 2019 34 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- [21:24:28.404] weston 6.0.1
- Bug reports to: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/wayland/weston/issues/
- Build: 6.0.1
- [21:24:28.405] Command line: weston --tty=1
- [21:24:28.405] OS: Linux, 4.19.63-v7l+, #1249 SMP Thu Aug 1 16:31:35 BST 2019, armv7l
- [21:24:28.405] Starting with no config file.
- [21:24:28.406] Output repaint window is 7 ms maximum.
- [21:24:28.406] Loading module '/usr/lib/libweston-6/drm-backend.so'
- [21:24:28.408] initializing drm backend
- [21:24:28.411] using /dev/dri/card1
- [21:24:28.411] DRM: supports universal planes
- [21:24:28.411] DRM: supports atomic modesetting
- [21:24:28.411] DRM: supports picture aspect ratio
- [21:24:28.411] Loading module '/usr/lib/libweston-6/gl-renderer.so'
- MESA-LOADER: failed to open kms_swrast (search paths /usr/lib/dri)
- failed to load driver: kms_swrast
- MESA-LOADER: failed to open swrast (search paths /usr/lib/dri)
- failed to load swrast driver
- [21:24:28.447] failed to initialize egl
- [21:24:28.481] fatal: failed to create compositor backend
- [21:24:28.481] Internal warning: debug scope 'drm-backend' has not been destroyed.
RAW Paste Data