GoggledAnon Oct 23rd, 2018 108 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- >So, you're really not gonna apply for Aoyama?
- >Well, even if you ask me that so suddenly...
- >...Is Chiba West no good for you?
- >It's not that it's no good, it's just not that special, or rather...
- >Is it really that good? The Aoyama that Katou-san is going to?
- >Well, yeah... They've got some interesting courses.
- >And the campus wasn't as gaudy as I thought.
- >I think it'd suit you too, Yu...ri-chan.
- >No good...?
- >Not neccesarily...but...
- >It's kinda sudden.
- >Sooner or later...
- >I definitely want to go to the same college as you, Yuri-chan...!!
- >she'll say something like that...
- >...You're right. It's not something you can rush a decision on.
- >...Y-Yuri chan going somewhere different
- >is a bit of a shock, though...
- >You've been calling me by my name since yesterday
- >but you still call me Tamura-san in front of everyone else, huh?
- >Uh, well, it's still kinda embarrassing...
- >...I'm not embarrassed saying it in front of people, though.
- >...I did practise at home, though...
- >I'm sure even you would stammer-
- >It's not embarrassing at all, Tomoko.
- >Wh-What the!?
- >Tomoko, Tomoko
- >Tomoko, Tomoko, Tomoko, Tomoko, Tomoko
- >Wh-What is she doing...?
- >A-Alright, I get it!! Stop! Stop!!
- >D-Don't just drop the honorifics...
- >...That's not fair.
- >...Wait, you're the one who dropped the honorifics first.
- >Ah, there's the bell. Let's get back to class, Yuri-chan.
- >Give me three minutes.
- >Three minutes.
RAW Paste Data