- root@dev01:~# apt-get remove php5-mysql
- Reading package lists... Done
- Building dependency tree
- Reading state information... Done
- The following packages will be REMOVED:
- 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
- 1 not fully installed or removed.
- After this operation, 266 kB disk space will be freed.
- Do you want to continue [Y/n]? y
- (Reading database ... 52624 files and directories currently installed.)
- Removing php5-mysql ...
- /usr/sbin/php5dismod: 125: FOUND: parameter not set
- dpkg: error processing php5-mysql (--remove):
- subprocess installed pre-removal script returned error exit status 2
- configured to not write apport reports
- Processing triggers for libapache2-mod-php5 ...
- Reloading web server config: apache2.
- Errors were encountered while processing:
- E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
PHP 5.4.0 - php5dismod error
NilsCorver Mar 14th, 2012 147 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data