a guest Aug 12th, 2017 112 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- commit 0276fb2cb0506f5ff936d853fb7f58729415e33d
- Author: Andres J. Diaz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun Jun 13 12:36:46 2010 +0200
- Complete the collectd.conf man page.
- Add explanations for some parameters in thresholds configuration, link
- Hysteresis, Hits or Interesting flags.
- diff --git a/src/collectd.conf.pod b/src/collectd.conf.pod
- index 0fcd674..98b9298 100644
- --- a/src/collectd.conf.pod
- +++ b/src/collectd.conf.pod
- @@ -4504,6 +4504,13 @@ information.
- WarningMin 100000000
- + <Type "load">
- + DataSource "midterm"
- + FailureMax 4
- + Hits 3
- + Hysteresis 3
- + </Type>
- @@ -4576,6 +4583,27 @@ percentage value, relative to the other data sources. This is helpful for
- example for the "df" type, where you may want to issue a warning when less than
- 5E<nbsp>% of the total space is available. Defaults to B<false>.
- +=item B<Hits> I<Value>
- +Sets the number of occurrences which the threshold must be arised before to
- +dispatch any notification or, in other words, the number of B<Interval>s
- +than the threshold must be match before dispatch any notification.
- +=item B<Hysteresis> I<Value>
- +Sets the hysteresis value for threshold. The hysteresis is a method to
- +prevent flapping between states, until a new received value for
- +a previously matched threshold down below the threshold condition
- +(B<WarningMax>, B<FailureMin> or everthing else) minus the hysteresis value,
- +the failure (respectively warning) state will be keep.
- +=item B<Interesting> B<true>|B<false>
- +If set to B<true> (the default), the threshold must be treated as
- +interesting and, when a number of B<Timeout> values will lost, then
- +a missing notification will be dispatched. On the other hand, if set to
- +B<false>, the missing notification will never dispatched for this threshold.
- =head1 FILTER CONFIGURATION
RAW Paste Data