- I am really hoping that there is a misunderstanding here that can be cleared up, please.
- My account was suspended on Friday May 26th, and I filed an appeal the same day. I received a reply on Sunday May 28th stating that it had been suspended for violation of the rules, but did not specify _what_ rules.
- I filed a further appeal that same day, and received a reply back this morning stating that the suspension was "specifically our rules around participating in targeted abuse" and that my account would not be restored.
- I have gone back and looked over my tweets, and I absolutely cannot see anything that constitutes abuse that targets any one person or individuals.
- I do not know where this accusation of my making abusive tweets is coming from at all.
- I would like to request that whoever receives this appeal takes a look at the tweets that I have made to determine that this abuse report is completely without merit, please.
- I use Twitter to keep in contact with my friends and those with similar interests all around the world. I cannot think that anything that I have posted should be taken as a targeted attack against someone or some group of people.
- If, and I believe this to be unlikely, there is found tweets that constitute such a violation, then I would very much like to know what these tweets actually were. It may be that something was taken out of context or something. But I have no idea, because I am being accused of something that I firmly believe that I did not do.
- I do truly believe that this is a misunderstanding, and possibly a fake report(s) of abuse against me, and I would very much like to get this cleared up, please.
- I know that Twitter support gets thousands of cases a day, but I really hope that appropriate time is taken to verify posts that I have made to determine that I am a well-behaved user of the system.
- Thank you.
RAW Paste Data