finalshare Aug 12th, 2017 62 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- You know enough to write really simple software,but you far from knowing and using python at its full potential! You need to learn the python standard libraries: specially urllib2, os, sting, re, sys, cmath, cPickle, zipfile, subprocess ,multiprocess ,threading.
- And other 3rd party libraries such as:
- Beautiful Soup, requests, httplib, lxml, scrapy for web page scraping.
- Numpy, scipy, pandas, matplotlib to perform scientific calculation and test.
- Pygame, pyglet for game development (I don't recommend using python to build performance heavy games)
- Kivy for platform independent (that includes android and ios too!) apps.
- PyQT, WXpython, PyGTK for GUI.
- OpenCV, simpleCV to work with computer vision.
- And so much more ~!
- Practice python by solving challenges on Hacker Rank ,CodeEval,CodeChef ,TopCoder,Spoj etc
- Don't be afraid to try something new.It won't kill your kittens or blow up your computer :p
- StackOverflow, Reddit will always be there to help you when you need ;)
RAW Paste Data