TVT618 Aug 26th, 2019 526 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- CLI Arguments
- '-t' or '--terminal' Starts
- terminal multiplexer with all
- connections routed through Tor
- '-s' or '--status' prints a status
- overview of NetSet related network
- utilities and their current state.
- '-i' or '--install' runs a script
- designed to install all of NetSet's
- dependencies and configures them
- Menu Options
- 'Usage' - Print options overview
- 'Status' - Print Status overview
- 'Spoof MAC' - Spoof MAC Address
- 'Random Proxies' - Scrape random proxies
- 'GeoSort Proxies'- Scrape GeoSorted proxies
- 'ProtonVPN' - Start ProtonVPN
- 'Tor Terminal' - Start terminal multi-
- plexer, with all sessions
- routed through Tor
- 'Tor Wall' - Configures iptables to
- force all connections
- through Tor.
- 'Veracrypt' - Start encryption and
- password gen menu
- 'OPSEC Resources'- Display NetSet's included
- list of web resources.
- Select an entry to open
- it in your default browser
RAW Paste Data