TheCurt Sep 29th, 2019 13 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Can you shed any light on AOM's previous group on Serenity? How long have you been playing together? What history do you have?
- No need to write an essay of course, but if you can give the readers a brief picture of the context behind AOM that'd be great.
- //Before tranquility, we are a alliance called PIBC, we started our game from the very beginning of China server, which is 14 years by now. After so many years of struggle and effort, we experienced weakness, process, splitting and the challenge of extinction, we became the largest alliance in China sever. The most important story in our history is the secession and the civil war in our alliance, and the war between us and EX-strongest alliance back in China server
- //After becoming the largest alliance in China, we went into a peak of missing goals and aims. And due to our nation policy, we stop version update and the server shut down. So, we started again in Tranquility to continue the spirit and feeling we once treasure.
- //Though AOM was mainly formed by old players from PIBC, lots of serenity players joined us too, many of which were old enemies back in China server. Now AOM is a much broader Chinese speaking player alliance
- EX-strongest alliance? Who were they or is that their name?
- //We call them FBP. They used to occupy detoriod, omist and the whole east part of the star map.
- // We call them FBP. 他们曾经占有整个新八所有星域，以及递交，底特，欧米斯特，因斯等几乎整个地图的东方。
- What are the biggest differences and changes that you and your alliance have had to adapt to after moving to Tranquility?
- //The most severe challenge we face is that we came into a sever which has been developed for more than ten years, filled with powerful players and factions, and now we are rookies with no skill points, no money. It is like a child standing among titans, we are facing this great pressure.
- Can you provide any context, or a statement, on allegations of AOM using RMT to buy ISK? For instance the recent Reddit post of players claiming you bought 2000b.
- //After the allegation, or rumor shows up on Reddit, we gave our official reply immediately on Reddit and posted screen shots of evidences.
- //We do have two players who donated large amount of money and isk to AOM, but their isk came from ccp official trading by buying PLEX and sell them in jita and pmi.
- //We would be happy if ccp can check through our alliance account and eliminate this false accusation.
- //AOM hold a clear attitude against rmt and bots. We do not allow any kind of bots and non-official isk incoming, and once we find out any of our member is trying to do so, we will report to ccp and punish the member in alliance level.
- Do you have a process for reporting RMTers or botters to the alliance?
- //After our member found or suspect others to be a botter, he can report to corp management and provide evidences such as screen shots. And the corp management will then report to alliance management, and alliance will then put an observe period on the suspect.
- //In this period, alliance will send people in charge to record the behavior and collect evidences. After we make sure that his behavior matches with the features of bots, we will report directly to ccp and order him to stop botting. Anyone who ignore the warning will be removed from the alliance.
- //And for RMT, we don't allow any kind of rmt trading information been sent through alliance channel, community, voice chat, or in game mail. Anyone who was found breaking the rules will be punished.
- Sorry for the delay, something came up.
- Do you have to remove many for RMTing from alliance? Did many who were RMTing on Serenity move to Tranquility?
- //I have kicked members who sent RMT information in QQ, we consider RMT a harmful behavior not only for player but also for alliance, cause the resources they collect in game will not be used in helping alliance to product or to fight, but in exchanging for real money, so I'm happy to remove such players out of our alliance.
- //If RMTers from serenity move to tranquility and joined us, we will kick them out as soon as possible.
- What differentiates the major Chinese groups in Tranquility right now? Do they simply represent different alliances moving over, or is there something else to each of them?
- //Three years ago, in the immigration, most of them were our major enemies who lose in a great total war. They see no hope in the rising of PIBC, so they move to tranquility such as some players in RR or FRT.
- //And the recent immigration is because the sever in China was shut down and game stopped updating. Many of which were the winners back in that war. Such as many players in AOM and VVV.
- //I think the major factor which divided us is the history back in serenity, but this boundary is also becoming vague.
- Are there any additional comments you'd like to make?
- Regarding anything you've spoken about here or otherwise.
- //I want to speak to players from each factions, there used to be opinions that Chinese player are bad game players especially due to botting and RMTing, some of which are truth, but others are just rumor. An old Chinese saying goes: You judge a person only after you see his behavior. We AOM decided to shape our new image through our effort. Though we've been here for only few months, we have decided to integrate into the player community of Tranquility. We are happy that we can continue the greatness of this fantastic game with players from all over the world. Thank you.
- Great, thanks for agreeing to the interview.
- //thank you too
RAW Paste Data