Dragon Ball Super Full Movie Download In Hindi Hd
a guest Sep 18th, 2018 22 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Dragon Ball Super Full Movie Download In Hindi Hd
- (Copy & Paste link)
- 6 months after the defeat of Majin Buu, The mighty Saiyan Son Goku continues his quest on becoming stronger.
- With Majin Buu defeated half-a-year prior, peace returns to Earth, where Son Goku (now a radish farmer) and his friends now live peaceful lives. However, a new threat appears in the form of Beerus, the God of Destruction. Considered the most terrifying being in the entire universe, Beerus is eager to fight the legendary warrior seen in a prophecy foretold decades ago known as the Super Saiyan God. The series retells the events from the two Dragon Ball Z films, Battle of Gods and Resurrection 'F' before proceeding to an original story about the exploration of alternate universes.
- Dragon Ball Super is a series that entirely rides off of the nostalgia for the original, while at best being a sub-par and mediocre follow up and and at worst spitting in the face of everything that was good about Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball z<br/><br/>The animation, depending on what arc you are watching, can range from average to terrible. The first two arcs are both consistently poorly animated. The characters are frequently off model. The staging and shot composition is bland. And the direction of the fight scenes is horrible. The animation does improve after the Universe 6 arc, but that doesn't make it good. Character movement is stilted and minimal. And backgrounds are still lacking in detail. <br/><br/>The first two arcs of the show are literally just two Dragon Ball movies stretched out over 26 episodes. The third arc is a mediocre tournament arc, the fourth arc is a boring mess, and the current arc is all over the place.<br/><br/>Honestly, I prefer GT
- I just watched episode 1 of Dragon Ball Super!!! It starts out with Goku on a tractor...no...that's really how the episode starts out...I am not kidding! We see him "interact" with Goten and then Goku tells Goten to do his work for him...since he has to train He starts training,he transforms into a Super Saiyan and the ground starts shaking with Goten losing control of the tractor in what has to be the most underwhelming animation ever in typical TOEI fashion...you don't feel any punch whatsoever...and that's an accurate description for this new series come to think about it Anyways...Goten falls off of a cliff with the tractor and Goku saves him...why Goku does that,I have no idea.I mean Goten could easily just fly and do that himself...and even if he didn't he's already stronger than Freeza so all this is pretty pointless<br/><br/>Then we cut to Mr.Satan who is being interviewed by some reporters or something and Fat Buu looking angry comes in saying he's hungry...Mr.Satan tries to convince the reporters that he's an Alien Soldier from outer space who has come to be trained under him...we cut to Satan and Buu getting out of the room and Satan massaging him to calm him down...he's looking for chocolates but there isn't any<br/><br/>We cut to Videl and Gohan...an embarrassed Gohan is seen thanking Videl for a present she gave him and feeling sorry that he can't get her anything since he's still studying We see Piccolo stalking them and looking angry for some reason<br/><br/>Then we cut to Goten and Trunks who are in a dilemma of what to give to Videl as her Wedding Present and we see them embark on HI-larious Hi-Jinks(read:boring slice of life crap).We see them come to the conclusion of gifting her something for her skin...they go get some hot spring water...no...really...they do that They're encountered by a giant snake there...and despite being way stronger than Freeza they somehow are struggling against a lowly Earth Creature...once again...stupidity<br/><br/>Then they go to Videl and Gohan's House(which was apparently bought by Satan for them) and then they give her the present...she says thank you bla bla bla...and then they tell her to use it...she does....my god this is BORING...this is too lifeless even for a 90 year old man<br/><br/>Anyways let's continue...we cut to Satan giving Goku 100 million Zeni(that's the money they use in the Dragon Ball Universe) for some reason...Goku at first is reluctant to accept it but Goten convinces him to take it that way Chi-Chi will gladly let him train with King Kai(which she does and no I'm not kidding...this is how lazily written this junk is)...in addition it's revealed that the Briefs(Bulma's Family) are wealthier than the Satan Family when Mr.Satan says that Vegeta refused his money offer(again...it's never revealed why Mr.Satan is giving this money away)<br/><br/>Goku gives Chi-Chi the money and she's all happy about sending Goten to a very good school with the best teachers in the world and stuff...*snore*...oh yeah and she lets Goku go to King Kai's Planet to train...*snore* We have a joke about Roshi rushing to Goku's house and asking him if he won the money so he can buy some interesting DVD's(and for fans of the series we know exactly what he means by that) which is by far the only funny thing in this episode<br/><br/>This is awful people This is not Dragon Ball Z and this is definitely nothing like the Original Dragon Ball...don't let people fool you into thinking it's anything like the original Dragon Ball This is just a bad Slice of Life series with the Dragon Ball brand shoved into it<br/><br/>The animation is awful,the songs are subpar,the writing is terrible,the sound-effects are awful,the show tries to be funny but it's not,the music is very weird and the whole thing is just an awkward mess
- Yes, it is. a5c7b9f00b
RAW Paste Data