a guest Mar 18th, 2016 2,839 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- MEDIA RESOURCES: #JA4Me
- This is Your chance to help save Julian Assange's life.
- The world’s superpowers are not abiding by their own laws. This has to change. We must hold them to account.
- #JA4Me is a global campaign of grassroots actions with a single unrelenting focus: to free Julian Assange. It is the brainchild of supporters who can no longer tolerate the hypocrisy, illegal conduct and malicious intent of Assange’s persecutors.
- “How long shall they kill our prophets, while we stand aside and look?” – Bob Marley, Redemption Song
- The time for patience is over. Now we take action.
- CAMPAIGN WEBSITE: ja4me.org
- CAMPAIGN TWITTER: @JA_4_me
- CAMPAIGN HASHTAG: #JA4me
- CAMPAIGN EMAIL: free@JA4me.org
- PRESS CONTACT: press@JA4me.org
- SPREAD THE CAMPAIGN:
- * Copy this Pastebin link and post it all over the internet!
- * Use the tweet function on the front page of the campaign website to send the following tweet, or copy/paste it directly into Twitter: "By putting his life on the line to speak the truth: Julian Assange speaks for me. Now we will rise up for him until they set him free #JA4me"
- * Beautify your digital space and your IRL with downloadable campaign banners, posters, stickers, wallpapers, profile pictures and backgrounds available from our 'Goodies' page: http://ja4me.org/goodies/
- * Let like-minded people know about the campaign so that they can begin planning to undertake or participate in local actions in their area.
- ACTION DETAILS: First global day of action: March 31st, 2016
- #JA4Me actions occur on the last calendar day of every month. There is no fixed format for the actions and no organisational structure. They are completely decentralised. You can chalk pavement, schedule protest marches, poster and sticker your town, hold light brigade events, candelight vigils, speak out on street corners, or project the hashtag onto buildings, it is entirely up to you.
- If our sole demand of safe passage to Ecuador for Julian Assange goes unmet, the frequency and scale of the actions will increase. Monthly will become fortnightly; fortnightly will become weekly, weekly will become daily.
- ACTION MEDIA: Live-tweet your actions to the hashtag #JA4Me and we will amplify them.
- Submit pics, video, and links of your actions to the following email address: content@JA4me.org & we will publish them on the website. Alternatively just tag @JA_4_me on Twitter, when you tweet them.
- CONCLUSION OF THE CAMPAIGN:
- Upon Julian Assange's safe arrival in Ecuador, the campaign will be concluded and all actions will cease.
RAW Paste Data