Jordan Uhl epically Owns himself!!
dmstewart Feb 26th, 2020 (edited) 128 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Jordan Uhl epically owns himself.
- Jordan puts out this tweet. He tries to spin it to make it sound racial (because he’s a racialist hack with a negative IQ). It was very simple. And opponent was saying a politician was “for sale”. Extraordinarily common phrasing in our lexicon.
- Mindy Robinson traps him like a boss. She calls him on this. It’s just too beautiful.
- Jordan Uhl rage responds and accidentally admits he always knew it was about the buying and selling of elections. Here’s how
- He instantly cites Citizens United and Mindy’s lack of mentioning it. As you know, leftists were outraged bc the Supreme Court decision gave equal spending power to both labor unions and corporations. Previously, labor unions had less restrictions and had mastered the art of dark money. See the absurd amount the AFL-CIO & SEIU spent on Obama
- And here it is, in all its glory. A flawed argument and an admission he knew it was never about race.
- I’m surprised he’s this dumb and this bad of a liar. He’s not even good lying to himself. Nice work job Mindy. You gave him an inch of rope and he hanged himself in record time.
- At this point, he either has to admit he was dishonest from the start, or say he’s against the decision that allows his team to spend more freely...yes, labor unions, the biggest dogs in the election game.
RAW Paste Data