- File "wallfolower.py", line 64
- noeggfinish(tuple([(x,y) for x in [-1,0,1] for y in [-1,0,1] if (x,y) != (0,0)))
- SyntaxError: invalid syntax
- Traceback (most recent call last):
- File "simplebot.py", line 29, in <module>
- IndexError: list index out of range
- The process tried to write to a nonexistent pipe.
- tester.rb:21:in `read': Interrupt
- from tester.rb:21:in `block in run_with_input'
- from C:/Ruby2.0.0-x64/lib/ruby/2.0.0/open3.rb:217:in `popen_run'
- from C:/Ruby2.0.0-x64/lib/ruby/2.0.0/open3.rb:157:in `popen2'
- from tester.rb:18:in `run_with_input'
- from tester.rb:163:in `block (2 levels) in <main>'
- from tester.rb:162:in `each'
- from tester.rb:162:in `block in <main>'
- from tester.rb:161:in `times'
- from tester.rb:161:in `<main>'
starbeamrainbowlabs Apr 21st, 2014 32 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data