LordKelvin Mar 28th, 2019 (edited) 736 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Endings guide
- For /ssdtg/ and /dsg/ on 4chan
- MAJOR SPOILERS, READ ON ONLY IF YOU DO NOT CARE
- 4 Endings in total
- 1 Bad, 3 Good
- Shura (Bad Ending) = Side with Owl, 2 unique bosses and a skill, you lose access to the one area and a few bosses.
- Good Endings = Side with Kuro, then give Kuro the item that triggers the ending you want after the Final Boss, the Final Boss is the same for all 3 endings.
- A. Dragon Tears = Severance (Normal Ending)
- B. Branch = Purification
- C. Frozen Tears + Dragon Tears = Return (Secret Ending)
- A. Severance Ending: Dragon Tears are obtained through the story, as long as you don't get the Bad Ending.
- B. Purification Ending requires you to unlock Hirata Estate 2:
- 1. After Creating the Incense, go behind the statue and eavesdrop on Kuro.
- 2. Talk to Emma about it.
- 3. Talk to Emma again near the Owl arena, agree with her.
- 4. Talk to Emma again.
- 5. Talk to Emma near the Old Grave bonfire.
- 6. Eavesdrop Emma talking to Sculptor.
- 7. Confront Emma.
- 8. You now have the Owl's bell, Hirata Estate is now upgraded, contains 2 Mini-bosses and a harder Owl fight.
- 9. Defeating Owl gives you the Branch.
- C. Return Ending:
- You MUST do the following steps BEFORE the Fountainhead Palace Sanctuary Boss dies, due to the mandatory interaction with Kuro.
- 1. Meet the Divine Child at the end of Senpou Temple.
- 2. Consume or give away her Rice (the "fruit" old ladies will accept the Rice), ask for more until she becomes sick.
- 3. Give her a Persimmon.
- 4. Give Kuro her Rice, come back later, eat Kuro's rice ball.
- You can now no longer be locked out of this ending.
- 5. Talk to Divine Child in the Illusive Hall.
- 6. Give her the 2 Books.
- 6a. One book is obtained from either a green-robed corse-monk within the Main Hall BEFORE Genichiro, or at the bottom of the lake near the Temple Grounds Idol AFTER Genichiro.
- 6b. The second book is in the cave to the left of the Main Hall (the path to the pagoda containing the Senpou Esoteric Text), obtained from a blue-robed corpse-monk.
- 7. Get the 2 snake "fruits," the old ladies that talk about fruits (from #2 above) point you towards them. Giving them Rice will unlock hints on how to get them. You will need the Ninjitsu you get right before meeting the Divine Child.
- 8. She will now give you the Frozen Tears.
RAW Paste Data