a guest Aug 12th, 2017 47 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Maqam A graceful song of the desert to cause clumsiness.
- Lay Create a field of distortion to protect against fashioning.
- Haiku Alright, seriously now...what did that mean?
- Isorhythm Claustrophobia is only a few, droning notes away.
- Tune Protect against damage of all types.
- Dirge Soothe the hands of the grave.
- Fugue Instill fear with a complex fugue.
- Solo Drain the mana from a victim.
- Poem A poem of gluttony and decay to induce nausea.
- Yodel Shatter a crystal forest with an irritating yodel.
- Pastorale Cause a target to develop a fear of heights.
- Noise A screeching, meaningless noise that numbs the mind.
- Gimmegimme A chant of generosity sure to pay off.
- Ditty A ditty that will short-circuit one's brain.
- Limerick Sing an impatience-causing limerick at your opponent.
- March Cause even the most steady of mounts to panic.
- Requiem If you think they're out to get you, you're right.
- Tremolo Crush a target's legs with a sonic pounding.
- Vibrato Shatter an opponent's arms with a trilling vibrato.
- Epic Paralyse a target with an epic tale of heroism.
- Aria Give a friend a short-term health bonus.
- Prelude Fashion an illusion from song.
- Ode Addiction is a terrible disease.
- Cantata Sing down someone's shield.
- Dwinnu A chant that will disintegrate that which binds you.
- Qasida With a qasida of asceticism, afflict someone with anorexia.
- Passion Instill stupidity with a glorious passion of Imithia.
- Chant Strip defences with a sonorous chant.
- Songbird Whistle a helpful songbird to your shoulder.
- Soulfulvoice Sing through vibrational barriers to reach your audience.
RAW Paste Data