The revolution will be televised
- The Revolution will be televised.
- The revolution will be televised, but because there was a song playing in the background whose rights hadn't been acquired, and it was replayed more than 10 times, everyone who had a hand in its recording went to jail. After all, intellectual property is more important than anything else.
- The revolution will be televised, but because some government had strong "warrantless wiretapping" laws in place, many people couldn't make it to the revolution. They were "indefinitely detained" as possible terrorists, a bullshit charge for a freedom fighter.
- The revolution will be televised, but because it was televised and there were laws prohibiting people from wearing masks in public, the establishment used the recording to track the more outspoken participants down and put them in jail.
- The revolution will be televised, but because people weren't wearing masks and were Identified by foreign governments, and those governments worked with their "international partners", you were found by your local government and were never heard from again.
- The revolution will be televised, but because there was some evidence that those who were recording were talking over IRC to people who claimed to have been in "anonymous" they were all charged with conspiracy to what-the-fuck-ever and went to jail.
- The revolution will be televised, but because someone said something untoward about some royal person and/or clergy, it can't be viewed in some countries.
- The revolution wil be televised, but because it attacks some in the media, and certain conglomerates, some TV network don't want it shown, and urge their news organizations not to talk about it at all.
- The revolution will be televised, but because the prisons are already too full with nonviolent drug users, some revolutionaries may have to be killed. This is a sad fact for privately-owned prisons - Those owners would have loved to make money off of the revolutionaries.
- Want to stop this kind of bullshit from happening? Get up off your ass and take direct action - Protest with us. Put down your fucking remote, and start standing up for what little freedoms you have left.
- It's time to start demanding progress from our governments. Join the fight. Ball up your fist, and digitally beat the shit out of oppressors.
- Here is a short list of organizations who still give a shit about your rights, some more than others. Yes,it's short. Sad isn't it? Why don't you do something about it?
- I CLAIM NO COPYRIGHT TO THE TEXT ABOVE. PLEASE PIRATE THIS WORK AND SHARE IT WITH ANYONE YOU WANT. PLEASE USE IT COMMERCIALLY OR NON-COMMERCIALLY. I CLAIM NO RIGHT TO THIS WORK AT ALL. STEAL IT, ALREADY.
RAW Paste Data Copied