- Want to join deletesec in the adventures of hacking? Then you must first qualify.
- -------------------=If you qualify with everything below, tweet @deletesec and ask to join.-------------------=
- You must know how to execute these vulnerabilities: SQLI, Blind SQLI, XSS, CSRF, Directory Traversal, LFI, RFI, CRLF, XPATH injection, and full path disclosure.
- You must hack a website within 3 months, otherwise you will be unfollowed and considered inactive.
- You must have some programming skills: Perl and Python are used the most in deletesec. C/C#/C++, PHP, Ruby, and ASM are also common but not required in deletesec.
- You must speak English fluently: Bad grammar can be tolerated to a certain extent.
- You must be a knowledge seeker: You're motivated and thrilled to learn new programming languages, attack vectors and everything else.
Want to join DeleteSec? See if you qualify here!
DeletesecReborn Feb 9th, 2014 (edited) 352 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data