- Step 1) In order to install a PosionTap, you will need a ##Server for the device tocommunicate with permeate the target device.Command #1##Server:( The following commands applies for debaina dn ubuntusystems)
- Step 2) The first thing you’ll need to do is to update the libraries and look for if anyupdate is available.Command #2sudo apt-get update && apt-get upgrade
- Step 3) Run the following command to check the dependency packages sto beinstalled.Command #3sudo apt-get install screen nodejs nodejs-legacy git npm
- Step 4) Launching the node.js application - To run this project on Raspberry Pi ZeroDevice node.js is necessary so we needs to install Node.js and its packages .Command #4sudo npm install websocket
- Step 5) Now that you’re all set up, head over to download PoisonTap, or you can pull itusing git clone. You just need to clone the code.Command #5git clone https://github.com/samyk/poisontapNote:Here,youneedtochangeyourworkingdirectoryinthePoisonTapdirectoryafter completing your installation work.It’ll look as: cdpoisontap
- Step 6) Now use the command ‘Screen’ to make multi workspace possibleCommand #6Screen
- Step 7) Once we’re on the working directory, we can check the node.js application runproperly and start the code using node.js command.Command #7sudo node backend_server.js
- Step 8) After connecting this device we need to make device to work in DHCP. You cando this by applying this codeCommand #8sudo apt-get -y install isc-dhcp-server dsniff screen nodejs git
- Step 9) Now you have to add network interfaces.
- Command #9#add this to /etc/network/interfaces:auto usb0 allow-hotplug usb0 iface usb0 inet static address 184.108.40.206 netmask 0.0.0.0
- Step 10) Use the code #Setup to start the service at boot time or after restart.Command #10#Setup to run at boot:sudo cp /home/pi/poisontap/pi_startup.sh /etc/init.d/ && sudo chmod +x/etc/init.d/pi_startup.shadd this to /etc/rc.local right above exit 0:/etc/init.d/pi_startup.sh &
- Step 11) And to change the network interfaces into USB and to show your USB in thenetwork connection option use the code #DHCP.Command #11#DHCP:sudo cp -f dhcpd.conf /etc/dhcp/dhcpd.confadd this to /etc/default/isc-dhcp-server:INTERFACES="usb0"
RAW Paste Data