SCP:SL Royal Palace Rules
Beastys Aug 1st, 2018 (edited) 666 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- In Game Rules!
- Team killing:
- This is the main problem, the reason friendly-fire is on is to avoid people shooting through others and completely beating the scps, in order to stop this friendly-fire means you have to watch out for where you are shooting.
- I want to clear some stuff up for people that don't understand "Racism" as a rule, I don't mean we are gonna ban the "N" word or anything like that, as long as you don't potentially use it as an offensive term.
- This is the same as "Racism" you are allowed to say the "F" word, as long as you are not potentially using it as an offensive term.
- Offensive Language:
- You can use offensive language for fun as long as it doesn't upset anyone, or being rude towards staff.
- Mic Spamming:
- Now Mic Spamming can be a lot of fun, so to keep people having fun as well as everyone else, I have came up to this deal;Mic Spamming is allowed as long as it at a certian level that doesn't classified as "Ear rape" and if you keep it undercontrol when on intercon or dead.
- The next set of rules for ingame, is all under the same category.
- Round Delaying: Look no one likes waiting all day for the next round to begin, so to solve this issue I made this list!
- This is another big problem and can delay rounds, to prevent this you will have up to 2 mins to stay in one spot, so this will stop people from hiding forever in rooms scp can't enter, this also stops scp camping the nukeroom. Players also have 5 mins to leave the survice if Scps and players are inside, unless the nuke goes off.
- This is another round delaying problem, oh though this isn't fully strict rule; Teaming is allowed if Chaos and Scp considering they win together, it's fine with Class D teaming with SCP as they turn to Chaos, but MTF, Scientist, Facility Guard are not allowed to team with SCPs or Chaos, how ever Class D can get detained and be turned into the other team as well as Scientist.
RAW Paste Data