WLAN start on boot
epl70 Nov 29th, 2015 75 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # interfaces(5) file used by ifup(8) and ifdown(8)
- # Please note that this file is written to be used with dhcpcd
- # For static IP, consult /etc/dhcpcd.conf and 'man dhcpcd.conf'
- # Include files from /etc/network/interfaces.d:
- source-directory /etc/network/interfaces.d
- auto lo
- iface lo inet loopback
- iface eth0 inet dhcp
- allow-hotplug wlan0
- iface wlan0 inet dhcp
- wpa-conf /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf
- iface default inet dhcp
RAW Paste Data