- ; Note: This value is mandatory.
- listen = 127.0.0.1:9000
- ; Set listen(2) backlog.
- ; Default Value: 511 (-1 on FreeBSD and OpenBSD)
- ;listen.backlog = 511
- ; Set permissions for unix socket, if one is used. In Linux, read/write
- ; permissions must be set in order to allow connections from a web server. Many
- ; BSD-derived systems allow connections regardless of permissions.
- ; Default Values: user and group are set as the running user
- ; mode is set to 0660
- listen.owner = nginx
- listen.group = nginx
- ;listen.mode = 0660
RAW Paste Data