- From: William Walshe <email@example.com>
- To: Ian Murphy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0015174c156adc1ef104a9b7d59f
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
- And now you've turned a perfectly enjoyable exchange of insults into bigotry
- towards the mentally ill.
- May your sanity and hatred forever bring new heights to the great point
- behind humor writing.
- Also, you can fuck right off.
- On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 8:49 PM, Ian Murphy <email@example.com>wrote:
- > Are you a paranoid schizophrenic?
- > On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 8:38 PM, William Walshe <firstname.lastname@example.org>wrote:
- >> Upon review of the article in question, I have accepted the substance of
- >> your critique and made the necessary correction. Sir, I would also like to
- >> point out that plenty of people take my writing quite seriously and in fact
- >> give a large shit to me far too often -- although I can't say why. I have
- >> been quoted by ABC Australia, MSNBC, CNET, International Business Times, and
- >> many other fine news sources.
- >> Keep suckling on your corporate masters' tiny cocks,
- >> Billy
- >> On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 7:03 PM, Ian Murphy <email@example.com>wrote:
- >>> Why would you publish an incorrect story on purpose -- without at least
- >>> making it interesting? Lying for the lulz is OK with me but, if you want
- >>> anyone to give a shit, you should learn how to write and have some sort of
- >>> point to make. Otherwise, you're just being a fuck-stick. Or, you know, just
- >>> slit your wrists. That option is always on the table. Never forget that.
- >>> Keep reaching for the stars,
- >>> IM
- >>> On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 6:27 PM, William Walshe <firstname.lastname@example.org>wrote:
- >>>> I did check, and it really didn't affect my decision to publish the
- >>>> story. But thanks for correcting me, anyway. I'll continue to wrongly
- >>>> correct you because I'm a broken correction machine, correcting corrections
- >>>> and gleefully spreading falsehood. Maybe we can have a correction party and
- >>>> fight about who has the right to internet memes.
- >>>> Also I hope Google+ lined your pockets with bitcoins.
- >>>> Keep up the butthurt corrections,
- >>>> Billy
- >>>> On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 6:15 PM, Ian Murphy <email@example.com>wrote:
- >>>>> Precious? I've talked to him twice and he seems cool.
- >>>>> Anyway, the article caused Facebook to reinstate our posting ability.
- >>>>> It's not that the shortened url works, as that didn't before (you think I
- >>>>> didn't try that?), it's that the Beast can post to FB again. You should have
- >>>>> checked that before you posted your dumb-ass article, you fucking idiot.
- >>>>> But, yeah, you're right: I'm older than you. Acute observation, chap.
- >>>>> Keep up the work,
- >>>>> Ian
- >>>>> On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 5:41 PM, William Walshe <firstname.lastname@example.org>wrote:
- >>>>>> Yeah I forced your precious little pet Barrett Brown to quit
- >>>>>> Anonymous. Get over it.
- >>>>>> Anyway, reading through this article about the Beast getting banned on
- >>>>>> Facebook really brought a tear to my eye. Your use of lolcats, rage comics,
- >>>>>> and white supremacy memes was quite hilarious. It really shows how web-savvy
- >>>>>> you are.
- >>>>>> As someone who's used to having his site banned, I laughed and
- >>>>>> laughed. Thanks for all the easy lulz and low-hanging fruit.
- >>>>>> http://www.chronicle.su/editorial/hate-editorial/ian-murphy-is-a-fail/
Ian Murphy correspondence
a guest Aug 5th, 2011 220 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data
Pastebin PRO Summer Special!
Get 60% OFF on Pastebin PRO accounts!
Get 60% OFF on Pastebin PRO accounts!