In this file of SOC 313 Week 5 Quiz you will find the next information: 1. An important consideration regarding assistive devices is that
2. ____________________ is defined as comprehensive treatment of medical conditions, including prevention of disease or disability, and diagnosis, treatment, and management of disease and disability when they occur
3. Precise definitions of managed care are difficult because
4. Mr. Z. has recently had palliative surgery for colon cancer. The purpose of this surgery most probably was
5. Malignant tumors
6. All of the following are examples of biological therapies except
7. The ____________________ HMO is a system in which the organization owns the facilities in which enrolled individuals receive services, and health care providers are employers of the organization
8. Assistive technology, and its associated services, if they are to be applied effectively
9. Clinical practice guidelines were developed to
10. Assistive devices for individuals with a progressive disability
11. Sarcoma is cancer of
12. Before an assistive device is obtained it is important to consider that:
13. With ____________________, high-energy rays are used to damage cancer cells and prevent them from growing and reproducing.
14. Which of the following statements is accurate regarding the cause of cancer?
Sociology - General Sociology
Psychosocial Issues in Huntington’s Disease . Discuss psychosocial issues in Huntington’s disease. Some of the issues may be from the following list. Use at least 3 of the following or 3 of your own, and provide a resource for your findings. Respond to at least one other student in an evaluative or informative manner, not by stating “I agree.”
a. Individuals and their families must cope with continuing losses, both physical and mental, as the condition progresses.
b. The cognitive and behavioral changes for affected individuals may make it more difficult for them to cope.
c. Individuals and family members may feel helpless and hopeless.
d. Faulty judgment and impulsivity related to behavioral changes may result in unsafe situations for the individual.
e. As the condition progresses, individuals become less able to care for themselves and thus become more dependent on others.
f. As communication becomes more difficult, social interactions also become more difficult, resulting in increasing social isolation.
g. Personality changes that may produce violent or hostile behaviors may stress support systems.
h. Because Huntington’s disease has a genetic component, family members may seek out genetic counseling to determine if they carry the Huntington gene and may want to make decisions related to pregnancy.
Parkinson’s Disease Discussion Paper . Watch the video, My Father, My Brother, and Me; Understanding Parkinson’s a Frontline presentation. After viewing the video, read through the PBS Frequently Asked Questions.
Write a 3-4 page paper (excluding the title and reference pages) in APA format in which you cover the following content elements:
Describe/discuss what you believe are the four most significant concepts from the video
Describe two challenges in finding a cure
Discuss two aspects of the stem cell controversy
Describe two approaches that help people cope with this disease
Discharge Plan . Consider: A client, diagnosed with schizophrenia, is the subject of a discharge planning conference. The major fo
To download this material Click this link - https://bitly.com/1wySPgN
Feel better? Everyone deserves to have the education they desire. You can have it too. Use these suggestions to help yourself. You are not alone. Now that you understand the basics, you can use them. Then, expand on them and increase your dreams. You are worth every minute of effort it takes.