a guest Sep 14th, 2017 86 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Called "stormfolk" by the people of the sun-loved West, the once-scorned myrsky fled the Windfearing Lands ahead of the rampaging dragons in times long ago. Pushed further and further into the cold, the seas and the wasteland by black hellfire, orcish hordes and the Legions of the Twilight, the myrsky made a stand at the edge of the Blast and pushed back, seizing what little they could and gaining a reputation for resolve, quick wits and fierceness. The Westermen have come to accept the myrsky in their midst and afford them a cautious respect.
- Myrsky range from just shorter than the average human to about a foot taller. Their hair is black, grey or white, almost always very curly, and their eyes are completely grey with a dull glow. All myrsky have rather angular noses, high cheekbones and rounded shoulders. They trend towards a medium brown skin tone, though grey and pale white have also been seen, and have facial birthmarks of often dramatic pigmentation.
- Myrsky favor axes, hammers and clubs to the swords of the Westermen, though some of the younger generation have adapted to that weapon. Most readily accepted are polearms, however, which myrsky have become masters at designing and wielding. Myrsky venerate the storming sky, the crashing wave and the biting cold, not as gods but as older brothers or uncles. It is not common for myrsky to practice magic, though those that turn to it quickly find they have the knack.
- * +2 Intelligence, -2 Constitution. Myrsky are tough but brittle, and must think quickly to survive.
- * Medium: As Medium creatures, myrsky have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- * Myrsky base land speed is 30 feet. Myrsky have a Climb speed of 30 feet.
- * Low-Light Vision: A myrsky can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- * Stormsight: A myrsky can see normally in conditions of fog, mist, snowstorm or thunderstorm (including magically created conditions such as fog cloud).
- * Weapon Proficiency: Myrsky receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency feats for the glaive, guisarme, halberd and ranseur as bonus feats.
- * +2 racial bonus on saving throws against air, cold and electric effects.
- * +1 racial bonus on Fortitude saving throws.
- * +4 dodge bonus to Armor Class against monsters of the dragon type.
- * +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, Spot and Survival checks.
- * Automatic Languages: Common and Myrsky. Bonus Languages: Auran, Draconic, Giant, Orc, Terran, and Undercommon.
- * Favored Class: Who cares.
RAW Paste Data