Fanoficreamswirl Jan 8th, 2019 336 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Discord: https://discord.gg/JBpMauK
- 1. Teaming is allowed ONLY across classes with respective win conditions (i.e. the game ends if only these classes are alive). Either side may choose to attack at any time.
- 2. An exception to rule 1 is occasional teaming between Class-D and SCPs, as Class-D can escape and become Chaos Insurgency, who can win with the SCPs (this also includes disarmed scientists).
- 3. Camping in any one room for a long period of time is not allowed, especially when it keeps the game from ending.
- 4. Harassing and being toxic towards other players will not be tolerated (e.g. shutting doors on teammates or making fun of a player’s age).
- 5. Racism, racial slurs, and homophobic slurs will result in an immediate 7-day ban. This includes music and applies regardless of the player’s own ethnicity (i.e.”I can say that because I’m __”).
- 6. Staff manipulation of the game (admin abuse) must be approved by the server owner. If you are part of staff, please read further about this under ‘Staff Responsibilities’.
- 7. Cheating (hacking or abusing in-game glitches) will result in an immediate IP ban, and hacking will be followed by a global ban issued by official SCP:SL staff.
- 8. Holding shift to keep other players from disarming you will result in a warning first, and a temporary ban for further offenses. However, this only applies when the player is standing still or moving back and forth, not running.
- 9. Using an in-game glitch will result in a warning first, and a temporary ban for further offenses.
- 10. Mic spam is only tolerated for a limited amount of time. You must expect to be muted by other players, and you also may be kicked, if necessary.
- 11. Ghosting (using a different program to communicate with other players who you should not be able to talk to in-game) is NOT allowed in any form.
- 12. Although D-Class are considered resources, all NTF and Facility Guards must DISARM them, bring them to the escape area, and submit them for questioning, as such a low ranking class shouldn't be able to survive a containment breach of this magnitude. Scientists cannot kill disarmed D-Class if they are being escorted by a facility guard or NTF.The only exceptions, listed below, apply only when said events are witnessed alive:
- - The D-Class is resisting being disarmed in any way (including holding shift or running away)
- - The D-Class disobeys your command (You may use scare tact)
RAW Paste Data