Anonymous Operation Ferguson Press Release: "Hand Up & Walk
- Anonymous Operation Ferguson Press Release: "Hand Up & Walk Out" General Strike
- Tuesday - August 26, 2014 8:15 PM CST
- The State of Missouri continues to ignore the demands of the people for reform and justice. And so the time has come to take our fight to the next level. We hereby call a Statewide General Strike in Missouri this Friday August 29th for one day. The theme for the action will be "Hands Up & Walk Out" and includes both workers and students, who are encouraged to take the day off - not to mention the long Labor Day weekend, to organize and protest across the State of Missouri.
- This is only the beginning. If the righteous demands of the people and Anonymous are not met, the General Strikes will continue, become longer - and will be expanded to include the entire USA. This is no longer about "no justice, no peace" - now it's about "no justice, no profit". There will be reform and justice and an end to the killing or we will together shut down the entire country.
- We Are Anonymous - We Are Everywhere - We Are Legion - We Do Not Forgive - We Do Not Forget
- This Friday, Expect Us again.
- Use the Twitter hashtag #HandsUpWalkOut and #MissouriStrike
- Visit the website for more info - www.OperationFerguson.cf
- Follow the Twitter feed - @OpFerguson
RAW Paste Data Copied