a guest May 16th, 2017 22 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- "Jedi? The Jedi are dead."
- The haggard man slouched back into the shadows of his booth, eyes warily flicking to the cantina's exit. He tugged his ragged hood over his head before he
- returned his attention to me.
- "Their time has passed from the galaxy, young man. Now, peace and justice are the responsibility of others." He looked tired for a moment. "And perhaps
- that is best."
- He leaned forward, intense and earnest.
- "The heroes from those old tales, even those that brought you here, they will always be there to inspire.
- But now is your time. ”
- A triad of heavily armed Rodians burst through the door, chattering demands in their language; they turned towards
- me, leveled their blasters and fired.
- A beam of light arose from the old man's hand....
RAW Paste Data