[ Beta English Softsubs only(?) ] Katte ni Furuetero
TL-SkewedS Jun 22nd, 2018 (edited) 518 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Note: There probably won't be a final version of the main film since there are English subtitles from UK's Third Window Films - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgR_AGco8ng - You can buy the digital medias here:
- > DVD/Blu-Ray - http://thirdwindowfilms.com/
- [ Beta English Softsubs only(?) - Katte ni Furuetero / Tremble All You Want ]
- Mediafire - http://www.mediafire.com/file/mmx4ig2utm7rlpp/
- SubScene - https://subscene.com/subtitles/tremble-all-you-want/english/1795264
- OpenSubtitles - https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitles/7396407/
- If you find our releases useful, kindly consider donating - http://patreon.com/tl_skeweds/ | https://bit.ly/Donate_TL-SkewedS | https://ko-fi.com/tlskeweds
- This film was something I was looking forward to since it's my Queen Mayu who played the lead (which some of you might know she's my avatar in my personal twitter account). My desire to really translate it got leaps higher when I found out Matsuoka Mayu and the film won best actress and best film respectively at the 27th Japanese Professional Movie Awards. I am not surprised she won best actress here as her acting here was a roller coaster ride of emotions. I only heard of the writer, Wataya Risa, who also did Install way back when I had a phase with Ueto Aya. I remember that film was rather peculiar - but I guess it's the style of the author. This film also had that kind of view point from one character.
- Now for the film - it gave me a roller coaster ride of emotions, even though Yoshika sure talks too much with her monologues. I got especially crushed toward 2/3rd of the film. Dammit. That just sucks. Won't spoil so just watch the film.
- A lot of special thanks to Draiken for this release. This won't be possible without his help.
- Kindly take note that this is a beta version softsub & made for people who can't wait. It is not translation checked, edited nor quality checked other than me, Ais, the translator. There might be errors in translations, grammar, among others. As indicated in the subs themselves, if you found error(s), please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) the time stamp(s) of the line(s), and how to improve that line(s) so that we can correct them. There will be a final corrected version in due time and will be released and announced at our site - http://tl-skeweds.blogspot.com/
- Please support the film if its digital media is available in your area.
RAW Paste Data