a guest Aug 23rd, 2019 80 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Step 1 - Set Config
- If you are using nvm, you want to use
- npm config delete prefix
- since nvm is not compatible with the npm config "prefix" option.
- Otherwise, if you don't use nvm, you can just run
- npm config set prefix /usr/local
- Step 2 - Install Gatsby
- Install gatsby globally with npm
- npm i -g gatsby-cli
- Step 3 - Verify Installation
- Verify gatsby is installed correctly by listing all the packages you have installed globally at the first level (so not dependencies)
- npm -g ls --depth=0
- which should output something like this
- └── email@example.com
- Step 4 - Huzzah
- Success! Now you can use gatsby in all its loveliness.
- gatsby new lovely-gatsby-site
RAW Paste Data