a guest Aug 13th, 2017 46 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- suse:~/btrfs-unstable # git am < ../btrfs-quasi-round-robin-for-chunk-allocation.patch
- Applying: btrfs: quasi-round-robin for chunk allocation
- error: patch failed: fs/btrfs/volumes.c:2255
- error: fs/btrfs/volumes.c: patch does not apply
- error: patch failed: fs/btrfs/volumes.h:144
- error: fs/btrfs/volumes.h: patch does not apply
- Patch failed at 0001 btrfs: quasi-round-robin for chunk allocation
- When you have resolved this problem run "git am --resolved".
- If you would prefer to skip this patch, instead run "git am --skip".
- To restore the original branch and stop patching run "git am --abort".
RAW Paste Data