Haremhorn Jan 1st, 2018 20 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Raisin: Soooooo… wutchudoin? “smiles”
- Happy: “writing absentmindedly” Preah can read the thing Historian found underground and I’m making a game out of it.
- Raisin: Wait. WAIT! Preah can read what? Historian found what? What?
- “Happy points at one of the many ship’s wreckage stuck over the icy floor, at the distance”
- Happy: Those are weapons. They used to fight each other over them. Preah said there were a lot of strategies and things and I had her write me a list of the things and draw them. I want to know how the ships used to battle each other.
- Raisin: So they used to murder each other with those things and you think that could be fun?
- Happy: Is that weird?
- Raisin: That’s weird. You are weird. Oh well. As long as its fun.
- Happy: As long as its fun?
- “scribbles hard and fast on her notepad, then drags Raisin by the arm into sitting next to her”
- Happy: Ships are big and amazing and have a lot of things. But, actually, they were really predictable. There wasn’t much they could do. Remember when we tried to imagine how a fight between Preah and White would go? We couldn’t do it because they can do so many things. BUT, ships have no arms, or legs; they just fly slowly.
- Raisin: Hold it right there, I think I get it. Is this the same as that, but with ships?
- Happy: Yes and no because it will work.
- Raisin: I’m not going to stop you, but I’m quitting after the first hour next time.
- Happy: Remember what we did back then? We just argued over where they would move, why, and how. There was a lot to consider because of what they could do. There’s isn’t much ships can do, so it will be like a million times faster than that.
- Raisin: And fun?
- Happy: And fun.
- Raisin: Hmmm… how do you know it will be fun?
- Happy: Trying to figure out how I know its fun is how I actually make games.
RAW Paste Data