a guest May 19th, 2019 79 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The demon slayers aren't all that racists towards demons ihabiting humans, you'd expect them to be at the very least
- highly concious of nezuko. Would make for more interesting storty. Might change later on (?)
- The magic system is ass, yet another system where there are only flashy move to kill demons. There seem
- to be some rules governing the magic system but whether they're not one time rules is yet to be seen. (?)
- Ep. 1
- Minor issues with dialogue, rather than being a thing held between two characters it felt like a script
- conveying information to the viewer, happened around three times and it wasn't done in the worst way possible.
- The first fight felt dragged out due to there being too much information being said to the viewer, introducing
- the guy saving the brother from her sister before the fight even took place and showcasing his motives
- and giving us an uderstanding of what these demons are.
- The way the beginning of a useless character becoming a badass was handled just fine, gives him a strong motive
- to purse power and shows his willingness to do so, while showing even though he is useless he can still to do something
- to surprise the opponent.
- Ep. 2
- The first scene begins with the script showing that the mc is a good character that won't take anything for free,
- the scene is given a comedic flavour to it that's nowhere being funny, either drop it or make it actually funny.
- Nezuko gets smaller but her choker doesn't seem to change in size
- Continuation to the mc becoming a badass from a scratch, the story would be given an additional flavour if his
- clumsiness had a price attached to it, in the show the only that had happened to him for still not having good enough
- agility is him just getting beat up, which of course is an extremely small price. Making so the price is bigger the
- mc would be given an additional motive to purse power and it'd make the audince relate more to him.
- Ep. 3
- Mc is a pleb that doesn't know that the cities are so advanced, so him knowing what the word 'cell' means should
- be accompanied with a question with what the hell it is.
- The training was said to be lethal. The sole reason as to why it was done was to show that the training is nothing
- to be taken lightly, which conflicts with many scenes that were presented where mc is being beaten up but is shown in a
- comedic way, which isn't all that funny but that's beside the point.
- In a fight scene the mc blocks an attack with his pommel, the time it took for the enemy attack didn't indicate that
- he hadn't had time to block properly. (2x)
- Ep. 4
- When two demons were fighting each other the mc wasn't decissive whether to attack them or run away, even though
- he had a thought to do something during that period. One of the ways to make something like that work is by doing so
- that the mc had lost something due to his indecisiveness prior to the fight but because he grew so strong him not being
- decissive enough doesn't bring any pain unto the mc.
- The big moster asks what year is it but after that he talks about an event that had happened 47 years ago.
- There's no logical reason as to why there should be a monter had eaten dozens of people, the difficulty should be as one of the
- randoms said at two or three people being eaten. It had been done so the mc is shown as a badass
- Ep. 5
- The mc runs away from a demon even though it is so weak that it cannot destroy a bunch of medium sized branches instantly
- They were supposed to survive 7 days in the forest, the show had only implied that only one night had passed. The mc had
- even said that it's a tactical advantage to go to the side where the sun will break first, and as previously it hadn't
- been shown in action, only partially though, he did get there but it'd be better if the sun was shown rising above the
- Ep. 6
- The random holding his girlfriend during the fight isn't scared for shit, him deciding to run away would make for an
- interesting twist in the fight.
- Ep. 7
- Mc had no idea what the hell to expect from diving underground. I'd expect hesitation coming from him considering it's
- literally demon territory. Has mc indecidivness resolved just like that ? Additionally the demon had stated that it
- should be hard for him to breathe underwater, and from demon's perspective his agility is utter shit there, the best
- tactic to take here would be delaying tactic, make him simply suffocate, though it's possible that the demons are
- just dumb. Also, the entrance to the swamp has been left wide open for the mc to jump into. Why sudden change of behaviour
- from the demons, but also even though they have the ability to control the portals to the swamp they suddenly just don't
- cut off his escape route ?
RAW Paste Data