a guest Jun 24th, 2019 58 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- ls -R | grep settings.xml
- locate -br '^settings.xml$'
- locate reads one or more databases prepared by updatedb(8) and writes
- file names matching at least one of the PATTERNs to standard output,
- one per line.
- -b, --basename
- Match only the base name against the specified patterns. This
- is the opposite of --wholename.
- -r, --regexp REGEXP
- Search for a basic regexp REGEXP. No PATTERNs are allowed if
- this option is used, but this option can be specified multiple
- find / -xdev -name settings.xml
- $ locate settings.xml
RAW Paste Data