- It was a particularly peaceful day in Sector PB 1-17 when one of the resident pigs spotted an asteroid coming in. But the asteroid wasn't what concerned the pigs. It was the giant slingshot and flock of very furious fowls sitting on it. Like anyone in a situation like this, the pigs screamed in horror for about 10 seconds. Then, they collectively decided to await their deaths, praying that they would be swift and painless.
- The pigs were in bubbles. These bubbles allowed them to breathe and not become porcine ice sculptures frozen in the vacuum of space. It also allowed them to breathe and communicate with each other via antennas attached to the bubbles. One of them used this ability to receive a message from his friend as he was hit by a black bird. After the channel died out, the pig turned and looked at the slingshot.
- His eyes widened as he saw another black bomb-shaped bird pulled back on the sling and launched itself toward him. He shut his eyes and whimpered in pure fear. Then, a second later, a loud explosion was heard! The pig thought he was dead. It took a few seconds before he opened his eyes again, and noticed he was still alive. Not only that, but the slingshot and the asteroids in the sector were harder to see, now. Then the pig realized! The explosion must have sent him careening through space. Where he was going, the little green creature couldn't be sure.
- He looked around, and noticed he was coming closer to a planet. Not one of the asteroids he and his co-workers lived on, but a planet. He wondered if any creatures lived there. Would they be intelligent? What do they eat and drink? Will he survive long enough for a rescue party to find him? The distance between the planet and his bubble was becoming shorter by the second. The pig puts on his bravest face and readies himself to tackle the strange, new world head-on.
- The bubble began entering the atmosphere as fire surrounded it. The pig seemed to be flying into a small town. Flying fast... too fast! He was going to crash into the ground! The pig shut his eyes and waited for his life to end in a squish. But then, the feeling of falling dissipated. He opened his eyes again and noticed a purple aura around his bubble, and a strange creature in front of him, the horn on her forehead emitting the same aura that surrounded him.
a guest Mar 20th, 2013 38 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data