KOBAYASHI KAORI // YES OR YES
liketotallytubular Oct 17th, 2019 95 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- ʙɪʀᴛʜ ɴᴀᴍᴇ| kobayashi kaori 小林香織
- ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀɴ ɴᴀᴍᴇ| shi jangmi 시장미
- ↷when kaori had to choose a japanese name, she decided to shorten her last name to just ‘shi’ but decided to choose a new name for her first name. she decided to choose jangmi, because it roughly translated to rose, and her own name translated to fragrance. she also just thought it was really pretty.
- ᴀɢᴇ| 24
- ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀᴛᴇ| december 23, 1994
- ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ| japanese
- ↷ passionate :: it’s hard to find someone who can get as passionate as kaori. she gets excited over the littlest things and is like a ball of energy once she connects with something. sometimes it’s hard to be around her when she’s like that, but at the same time it’s really entertaining.
- ↷ confident :: kaori is a preacher of ‘love yourself’. she struggled with her own flaws, and came to realize that you have to make the best of what you have, love yourself for you, and so the confidence she has in herself is astounding.
- ↷ stylish :: some wouldn’t consider this to be a personality trait, but kaori most definitely would. she is unique in her clothes as she is in her dancing. she tends to have an intimidating aura at first, but once you get to know her she is a ball of fluff.
- ↷ ditzy :: she’d be the first to admit she is not the most book smart. even in school all she cared about was music. so yeah, maybe she says dumb things every once in a while, but she definitely meant it as a joke... right?
- ↷ emotional :: ever since she was voted most likely to cry when the dog dies in a movie in second grade, kaori has had to get pretty in tune with her emotions. she tends to bottle them up, then let them all come out at once. if she’s moody, she’s incredibly hard to deal with and prefers to just sulk in her room while blasting edgy music. but if she’s in a good mood she’s probably skipping all over the dorms and cleaning things. you never know with her.
- ↷born in the bubbling city of tokyo to two parents who were definitely not ready to be parents, kaori’s childhood was a whirlwind. she spent a lot of time with her grandparents while her parents would be working, and soon after she began to mimic the lullabies her grandmother would sing to her, they knew she would be a performer one day. unfortunately, her family did not have the money to put kaori in music classes of any time, so any singing she did had to be at home in front of her bathroom mirror. but that didn’t stop her, despite having terrible grades, kaori got a partial scholarship to a performing arts school in tokyo and soon perfected her vocals. she didn’t start dancing until she was 15 years old, when she had to take a mandatory dance class, and suddenly everything clicked into place for her. dancing was her destiny, she was made for it. she quickly rose to popularity in the school for her versatility and bright personality, but by the time she was ready to graduate, it seemed like her dream would have to be put on hold to get a real job. at her very last showcase, a yuehua talent scout (who was actually scouting another girl) saw her perform an original choreography and gave her a business card. this triggered something in kaori, because she had never trained so hard for anything in her life. she was accepted after and online audition, and moved to alone korea when she was 17 years old. she has been training ever since.
- sʟᴏᴛ| yes or yes
- ʙᴀᴄᴋᴜᴘ| n/a
- ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ| yukika teramoto - solo
- ʙᴀᴄᴋᴜᴘ| momo - twice
- ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ| shinee - kibum
- ʙᴀᴄᴋᴜᴘ| nct - taeil
- ↷she was photographed leaving the sm entertainment building one day, netizens thought she had been kicked out of yuehua. she made a joke about how she wouldn’t get kicked out of yuehua and netizens called her too privileged.
- ↷one of her rival classmates from japan made a statement saying that she bullied her in the past, though it wasn’t true. kaori denied the rumors, but her company almost kicked her out and there is a public apology video that she posted on her instagram where she is crying.
- ↷a former trainee/yuehua employee who never liked kaori was fired and then claimed that she was anti-korea and that she was a spy sent by the japanese to infiltrate the korean entertainment industry. it was really far fetched, but some netizens believed it anyway. she was made into a meme.
- PROFILE FORM
- sᴛᴀɢᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ|
- ʙɪʀᴛʜ ɴᴀᴍᴇ|
- ↷ kobayashi kaori
- ↷ main dancer, vocalist, rapper
- ↷ 12.23.94
- ᴢᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ sɪɢɴ|
- ↷ capricorn
- ↷ japanese
- ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʏᴘᴇ|
- ↷ her nicknames are koba, rosie, and snow
- ↷ she loves disney movies, her favorite is cinderella
- ↷ she loves dogs, and considers it one of her goals to pet every dog she meets
- she cries at the end of sad movies
- ↷ she always wears a bracelet with a rose charm that her grandparents gave her when she passed her audition
- ↷ she wants to dye her hair a pastel color one day
- ↷ she has trained in many disciplines of dance including hip hop, contemporary, modern, lyrical, and ballet
- ↷ she wants to do a concert in tokyo one day
- ↷ she is close friends with the members of red velvet because she appeared as a backup dancer for some of their music videos and live stages
- ↷ japanese
- ↷ korean
- ↷ english (broken)
- ɪᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴛʏᴘᴇ|
- ↷ someone who will put up with but not try to stop her from being herself. he doesn’t try to make her feel unintelligent, and appreciates her for the things she is passionate about. he loves music, but also has other hobbies and interests. he would be happy to go on a crazy adventure for a date, or to just stay in and watch movies together at home.
RAW Paste Data